23. Hugs

Tony:

Him being the cheeky bastard he is his hands end up on your ass, while yours wrap around his neck like a normal person. His face will place itself in the crook of your neck, kissing. Hugs with Tony will usually lead to full on make out sessions.

Loki:

He loves to hug you from behind. While your cooking, folding laundry, doing school work, anything. He'll place a soft kiss on your temple before tucking your head under his chin. It's his way of preventing you from doing work so you'll spend time with him.... it works.

Bucky:

He refused to hug you in fear of hurting you with his metal arm. Once you finally convinced him that he wouldn't hurt you, he loved your hugs, and you loved his. He always makes sure that his metal arm is wrapped around your waist while the right is cradling your shoulders. Your arms go around his waist and your head in the crook of his neck.

Steve:

You could get lost in his hugs. He'll wrap both his arms around you, burying your face in his chest. You'll your arms tuck your arms in front of you or loosely drape them around his waist.

Bruce:

Bruce's hugs are always simple sweet, just like him. He'll kiss you on the cheek and simply wrap his arms around your torso. You'll do the same. Like I said, simple.

A|N: I dare you to look at pictures of Bucky and listen to skyscraper by Demi Lovato and not cry.

^-^-^

Add ons and redo's: (2|10|16|)

Clint:

Clint loves hugs. He'll take them whenever he can. When he's in a hurry, he'll wrap his arms around you while he's walking and kiss your forehead. When he can take it slow, he does, he'll bring you close and wrap his arms around your waist.

Pietro:

He loves to savor his hugs, and drink them up. Pietro will hug you all different ways. From behind, wrapping his arms around you while you're doing things. From the front, cradling your head in one hand while the other is around your back. It all depends.