Bucky Barnes • Proposal

"Of course. I would be honored to have-"

"Oh hey dad." You say walking in awkwardly to the middle of an obviously secret conversation between your dad and Bucky. "I didn't know you were in town."

"Uh... Yeah! I just was in the neighborhood and figured I'd come and say 'hello!' to my favorite daughter!" You raise an eyebrow at him.

"Dad. I'm an only child."

"Oh.. Right! Well, I should be headin back to your mother."

"Okay! Bye dad!" You give him an awkward hug and close the door. "Well that was weird." You say walking toward the couch, Bucky following.

*time skip brought to you by Thor in a Lor'eal commercial*

Bucky asked later if you wanted to go on a moonlit picnic. Of course you said yes! It was the most romantic thing Bucky had done in a while, and several times you asked him what it was all for, but he kept brushing the question off. After the delicious food was finished, You and Bucky went on a walk through Central Park. Eventually you came to a bridge, the railings lined with candles soft music playing in the background.

Bucky takes your hand and walks you to the middle of it.

Bucky?" You ask hesitantly, this is not happening.

"(Y/N).." He gets down on one knee, keeping you hand in his. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit this is happening Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit "When I first saw you, I knew you were the most beautiful girl I've ever met. When I first when out on a date with you, I knew you were the one to thaw the Winter. When I we first kissed, I knew that I couldn't live without you. You love me, no matter what happened in the past. You thawed the Winter and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you so much (Y/N), I want to spend the rest of my life with you." You are crying your eyeballs out as he fumbles around in his coat pocket. He pulls out a black velvet box and opens it to reveal a ring. "(Y/f/N) (Y/L/N), will you marry me?" Unable to form words, you just nod your head and hold your hand out for him to slip the ring on. He does so with a big, goofy grin, then he stands up and kisses you.

A|N: Im sorry this is so horrible () [flips table]