32. Rainy Days

A/N: So here I am, laying in bed with the stomach flu, listening to the rain. Sorry if this chapter is crap, my brain is barely workin.

Steve:

You and Steve will light the fireplace and open all the windows. Drinking hot coco under a warm blanket and listening to the rain

Tony:

You both never leave your bed. Opening the windows, you watch movies and eat snacks... sometimes other things.

Bruce:

Whenever it rains you two will grab the nearest umbrella and go on a walk, relaxing, talking about anything, and listening to the rain.

Clint:

Surprisingly, he hates the rain. Absolutely hates it. It prevents him from practicing with his bow. Clint gets all cranky like a 5 year old. So, to entertain him until the rain stops, you have a game day, playing board games and watching movies.

Loki:

You'll go outside and sit in the grass, under a magical barrier that Loki has created. Then, you just sit there for hours, reading and listening to the rain.

Pietro:

You two turn into little kids, Going outside and running around in the rain, splashing and stomping in puddles.

Bucky:

You'll sit on the couch and go through old pictures and things from your childhood. Even Bucky has a couple boxes of that stuff from his youth, that he'll tell you stories about.