Chapter 3

Hello :D so this is my latest unedited chapter. I would really love to know what you think of it, so please vote and comment. :))

*I'll be on my suit and tie shit tie shit tie i'll be on my suit and tie shit tie shit let me show you a few things a few things*

Is that a song playing somewhere ? Oh, it's Justin Timberlake! That guy is just legen- wait for it -dary. Why is my pillow so hard ? Last time i checked i had all the non-fluffy ones thrown out. Jonah! That little brat was gonna pay for this once i'm up. Oh God, it's like someone put glue between my eyelids. I just cannot get myself to open them. I'll just rub my eyes...OW!

My eyes jerked open and i sat up straight...in my chair. I realised that i had fallen asleep on my study table, which is odd considering it isn't what you can call a comfortable place to sleep on. And the ''OW'' was because i had jabbed myself with the pencil that was in my hands when i tried to rub my eyes.

''Katie! Wake up!'' my mother yelled from downstairs.

''Am up, mom!'' i yelled back. I got up from my seat and took a look at the wrist watch shaped wall clock above my bed and realised i was running late for school. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, a blue pleated skirt just above the knee with a white buttoned up shirt and a blue tie with a navy blue blazer to go with it. I stuffed all my books in my backpack and hurried down the stairs. 

''Morning, sister dear. What a lovely day, isn't it?'' Jonah said in a dramatic way.

''Why yes, it most definitely is, darling.'' i replied in the same tone and we both burst into giggles.

''Breakfast is ready!'' said mom. 

I realised i din't have time for breakfast, i couldn't miss the bus. So i just grabbed an apple, apologised to mom, gave a kiss on her cheek and Jonah's and zoomed out of the door.

It was a five minute walk from my house to the bus station. So, in the meantime, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm Katie Campbell, daughter of Ella and Noah Campbell, a prefect at St. Xavier's and the heir to the Campbell Dealership.  I'm not exactly what you call a topper but i do pretty well. I like to draw in my free time. Nothing great, just sceneries, cartoons and things like that. I write a little poetry as well, though i haven't really shown it to anyone yet, not even Jonah, partly because i think he's a little young for it and partly because...okay, there is no other reason. I'm not really comfortable with new people, Lau's the social one. And right now, that's about how much i can tell you since my bus has arrived.

I hop on and take a window seat three rows from the last. Sitting down, i plug in my earphones and look out the window, living in my movie scene for the 30 minute drive to my school. 

A.N : really sorry for the late update. i just wasn't upto writing until now. so here's my latest unedited chapter. Hope you guys like it! Please don't forget to vote and comment. It'll make my day. Until next time,

H. :)