Chapter 20

''You're drunk, aren't you?'' I asked Arjun. 

''Noooooooooooooo! Why would you say that?'' he slurred back. 

Yeah. Right. 

''How much have you downed, man?'' Ashton asked him.

''Fifteen shots of tequila.'', he said, proudly announcing it with all of his teeth flashing a 1000 watt smile almost blinding me. 

''Arjun honey, is that you?'' Neeta maami asked from the living room. 

Holy Crap. 

An hour ago...

I reached home at the brink of losing consciousness. I was THAT tired and sleepy. It was as if I had taken part in the Olympics.  I could hear laughter and voices before I even entered the house. I opened the front door and got in. Locking it up from the inside, I removed my shoes and kept them on the rack and went into the living room.

''Ahhh, my champ! There you are!'' I was engulfed into a warm hug. It had been years since we'd met the Williams and Uncle Greg was my absolute favourite! 

''I missed you guys so much!'', I said, my voice muffled. 

He let me go and kept me at arm's length. ''You've grown so much!''

Now this statement would normally annoy me because I mean, c'mon, what did you expect? Me being 2 feet throughout? Get real, man. 

But, not with Uncle Greg. I smiled at him fondly.

''Okay, no need to get senti! Come here. Let me also take a look at my niece.'', Neeta maami said turning me toward her and hugging me. 

''Neetu maami!'', I said, hugging her tight.

''Daughter dear! I haven't seen you in....so many hours!'', Dad said opening his arms after I let go of Maami. 

I laughed. Typical. ''Dad.'', I said, hugging him as well. 

''I'll hug you after you shower, sweetie.'', Mom said, smiling at me.

I mock gasped and we all had a good laugh. 

I excused myself after five minutes, I really needed that shower if I wanted to stay up for even a minute longer. I ran upstairs and putting my bag on my bed, went for a quick shower. I splashed as much water as I could on my face to keep my eyes open. I quickly changed into a pair of lime green shorts and a white blouse. My hair was wet at the ends so I just left it like that. I dried my hair with my towel, humming randomly. I turned to keep the towel on my bed and almost screeched when I saw a rather hot dude on my bed. What the hell. 

I would've given him a second look if he hadn't been in my bedroom. Uninvited, if I may add. 

''And so we meet, sister dear.'', he said, all his perfect teeth shining at me. 

Sister? My eyes widened as I realized who he was. Maybe not for sure. I mean, it's one of the two, Arjun or Ashton. But, definitely not a random guy. To think that I found him hot in another way just seconds ago sickened me. But, in my defence, I did not know who he was.  

Not wanting to sound rude I said, ''Hey'', smiling at him. 

''You don't know who I am, do you?'', he asked with a knowing smirk. 

I felt kinda bad. They weren't twins (thank God) but I hadn't seen them in years and we hadn't kept in touch or anything so I really had no way of knowing. 

Before I could reply though, he got up and walked over to where I was standing, snaking his hand out, he said, ''Ashton.''

I shook it and smiled at him, ''Where's Arjun then?''