Chapter 5

I knocked on the office door.

''Come in.'' said Mrs. Tuck. I pushed open the door.

Her desk was placed to the left corner of the room. As for Mrs. Tuck, she was a plump lady in her fifties. She was a very colourful woman who loved accessorising even now. Today, she had on a floral printed dress that went down to her knees with a pair of blood red flats and atleast three necklaces around her neck accompanied with a red matching scarf. She was writing something on a piece of plain paper. I wondered how she managed to get her fingers together considering the five chunky rings she wore, one on each finger. 

She looked up and smiled when she saw me.

''Katie, dear. Mr. Walter's expecting you.'' she said.

I smiled back and turned towards the door to my right, the door to the Principal's room. The intersection between this room and the principal's was only half wood, the top half being made of frosted glass. I saw someone sitting across from Mr. Walter, so i walked to one of the seats next to Mrs. Tuck and sat down, waiting to be called. 

Mr. Walter saw me sitting outside and waved his hand, asking me to come in. So i got up and went inside.

''Good morning, Mr. Walter.'' i said.

''Greetings, Ms. Katie. How's everything going?'' he asked.

''All's good.'' i replied with a smile. 

The person who was already inside the office was now looking outside the window, busy on the phone with someone.

''So, Katie, you must be wondering why i have called you here during class hour.'' Mr. Walter said.

I just smiled, not really knowing how to reply.

''We have a new admission this year all the way from Washington D.C and i'd appreciate it if you would show him around and guide him through the activities and academics of this school. Mr Ivanov ?'' he asked the guy who was on the phone.

He spoke in a gush, probably saying goodbye or something and turned to face us. I was just going to say hello to him. However, the moment he saw me, he looked at me like I'd just told him that Daniel Humphrey was Gossip Girl. He went,

''You!! You owe me a hundred and twenty five dollars!''

Washington dude say whaaaat ?!

A.N : Hello, ya'll. :*  presenting my latest ''unedited'' chapter. :D

I know this chapter is like shorter than my usually short chapters. xP Sorry 'bout that. will try making it longer next time. :) Anyways, Hope you liked the chapter :D Don't forget to vote and comment ! Pretty please with a cherry on the top. ^.^ And as for ''Mr Ivanov'', keep guessing xD until next time,

H. :)) <3