Chapter 19

A.N : I've been on somewhat of a writing spree. I guess this happens when one has board exams going on. :P Anyways, presenting latest chapter of All Over Again. 

Chapter 19

Katie's POV 

Lau and Sarah came and joined us on our table. Lau looked like she was going to pass out any minute now. 

''Keaton made verbal communication with her.'', Sarah said.

Ofcourse. Only that guy could make her like this. In all other cases, the roles were switched. 

I looked to Sarah for more information, rubbing Lau's back.

''Oooh, tell us all about it!', Nik said gleefully, forgetting her hamburger. Okay, shit just got serious. 

''He probably saw her playing in the previous period. He told her she was good and she replied rather smartly.'', Sarah said with a hint of sarcasm. 

''She forgot how to speak, didn't she?'', I asked.

Lau looked at me like she was going to cry.

''Aw, Lau, it's alright, it happens.'', I said, consoling her. 

''Yeah right it happens! I am a total fail. God, I can't believe I acted so dumb in front of him. LITERALLY!'', she said, frustrated. 

''NOW she speaks'', said Sarah with raised eyebrows. Nik and I giggled till Lau's glare shut us up.

''Okay, what exactly did you say to him...or do...in reply?'', I asked not knowing how to frame the question.

''Something along the lines of ''uhh...tha...I....'' would be it'', Sarah said, imitating her reaction. 

Lau threw a chip at her. ''Shut up!'', she whined. ''God, I'm so pathetic'', she said, sighing. 

''He just smiled and went to his table after that.'', Sarah said, concluding the story.

''Ah, well, you can always speak to him in....which class do you two have together?'', I asked her.

''English and Arts.'', she said, sounding defeated.

''Yeah, so just talk to him during one and see how it goes. I'm sure he'll like you, Elle. It's really hard not to.'', I told her, trying to comfort her.

''He doesn't even come half the time because of practice'', sounding devoid of any hope and continued nibbling at the chips on her plate. 

She needed to stop being so dramatic. 

''Oh and when you do get the chance, try using words while you talk. It'll help.'', Nik said, giving her an innocent smile. 

We all just laughed as the bell rang and as Lau gave Nik an oh so seet (NOT) smile and stomped off. 

Sarah and I had our second English hour so we left together. We headed to the first floor, where our class was. We got into class and took out our textbook and were waiting for Mrs. Brown to come. 

She walked in two minutes after with textbook in hand and a stack of papers on top of that. 

''Good afternoon, class!'', she said, in her ever chirpy tone. 

''Afternoon, Mrs. Brown'', all of us replied. 

She was one person you just couldn't help but like. She was like bright sunshine on a rainy day. Always chirpy and smiling. I don't think the woman ever got depressed. She was one person whom you could learn a lot from.