Chapter 1

Eun bi pov

I was walking to school when I got pushed by one of EunJi's minions. I sighed and kept waking. When I reached school I saw Hanbin/b.i. I sighed. We both are enemies yet I have feelings for him! I am such a stupid girl! I walked to my classroom. Out of nowhere Hanbin tripped me. I heard a small laugh by Eunji. I quickly got up.

 "What's your problem huh?!" I asked him full of anger.

"Oops!" He said with a tone full of sarcasm. He laughed and just walked away.  I ran up to him and punched his stomach. He grunted in pain. I laughed at him and walked to my class. Sweet revenge. As I was walking I saw Eunbyul my best friend. I ran up to her.

"Hey Eunbyul!" I said while giving a long wave.

"Hey bestie!" She said while waving back.  We did our handshake and laughed.  She hooked her arm in mine and we walked to class together. The bell finally rang and our teacher started gave us a boring lesson. I saw Hanbin look at me. I rolled my eyes and sticked out my tongue.

~time skip~

RING RING!!!

The bell rang for 4th period and me and Eunbyul walked to the lunchroom. I was hoping we could eat lunch together but no! Bobby took her away. ugh she was dating someone in Hanbin's group. I looked at her with pleading eyes while doing a bit of ageyo! She sighed.

"Bobby-oppa can I eat with Eun bi today because I promised to eat lunch with her yesterday."

"OK. Baby I'll miss you!" said Bobby. I fist pumped my self .

"Babe, I can sit at the table behind you!" She told him. We walked to our seat.  I was facing my back to ikon's table. I started eating when I felt something hit my back I picked it up it was ha piece of crumpled paper. I opened it us and read the words slowly letting me process them.

Dear Eun bi,
  Your so ugly and annoying! Go die. you'll never get him he hates you! He is my oppa! Hanbin hates your guts stop dreaming.Got it! You b*tch!
         Love,
Hanbin's girlfriend- Eunji.

  I could feel my tears fall from my cheeks. It hurt.  I walked out of the lunch room, so no one could see me cry.

Authors pov-

B.i saw a note hit Eun bi's back. Her body had stiffened while she read it. He saw the tears she was trying to hide.  She walked out of the lunch room.  Hanbin followed her and so did Eun byul but Hanbin said he'd handle it. He quietly followed Eun bi. He saw her walk to the janitors room and close the door.
Eun bi's pov-
I closed the door of the janitors closet and slid down the wall crying my eyes out I had my head in my knees until I heard the door open I looked up and saw Hanbin.  I wiped my tears. He walked closer to me and bent down. My eyes were red from crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked I looked away. He took my chin and gently moved my head to face him. I looked down blushing. This was the first time he cared about me and he touched me like that. I didn't answer.

"Tell me!" he demanded. I looked at him.

"I-- I have to g- go Eunbyul m-- must be w- waiting f-- for me" I told him. On a verge of crying again, I got up and walked away. I walked back to my seat and told Eun byul everything she sighed and comforted me. I saw Hanbin walk in. I looked at him and our eyes met. I quickly looked away. I still had the note in my hand.  Me and Eunbyul had decided that Eunji was lying. It was obvious he wouldn't date her. 

Lunch was over and Eunbyul left to go to class.  Soon school was over.

I was walking to the park still holding the note. I let a few tears slip when I felt someone tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Eunji and her little gang. I looked at her while she looked back at me with her arms crossed. She then cussed at me and yelled at me.

"Hanbin doesn't belong to you." She told me.

"He doesn't belong to you either!" I yelled back. My voice full of anger made her flinch but she soon went back to her normal posture. She got mad and was about to slap me but surprisingly I didn't feel anything I looked up and saw Hanbin.  He had grabbed her wrist. He had defended me. How cliche but I was still  and scared. I looked at them. I could she Eunji was shocked and scared too. I just stood there watching.  Hanbin let go of her wrist.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her. If you do you'll be sorry!" He told her. I was surprised to hear my enemy say this. I looked at him still shocked and scared. Eunji ran away crying while being followed by her gang. Hanbin turned back to me.

"Why didn't you tell me they bullied you!" He asked me in a deep scary voice. I was scared and it took me a little bit before I spoke up.

" I thought you wouldn't care since you don't like me." I told him while looking at the ground.

"Tch  I do care about y-" he stopped mid way realizing what he said. I looked up at him.

"Never mind just tell me next time they hurt you" His eyes had softened while telling me that. I couldn't help but smile.

" a-araso" I told him.   he walked away. I was still full shocked. I went home tired and slept.

----------
How was it?! Please comment down below what you think! And sry for any mistakes!🇰🇷