questioning and adjusting part 2

" hahahahahahaha!!!" Eun bi laughed at Bobby. Hanbin watched her laugh and bites his lips while smirking and turns towards Bobby. "AWWW DID PABO GET A BOO BOO???" Said Hanbin while making a sarcastic funny face. Eun bi and Hanbin hadn't noticed they were still holding hands until Eun bi pulled her hand away while blushing and looking away. Hanbin looked at Eun bi but his attention then went to Bobby-- " YAHHHHHHH!!!" he was running after Hanbin. "ahhhhh ahahaha" Hanbin laughed while screaming.

               "Well um i will go ahead and bring my suitcases up to my room which is...." Eun bi said with a blank face to Eun byul. 

" how about i help you with the suitcases and you follow behind me to your and Hanbin's room. hmh?" Eun byul said while heading to the trunk of her car and getting one of the suitcases (there's 2 suitcases) "well i guess we will go with that" Eun bi replied while getting the other suitcase and closing the trunk.

   After a while it was time to go to sleep. Eun bi was changing into her pj's in the bathroom after taking a small bath. She came out to her surprise the lights were out. She didn't care at first she closed the light of the bathroom and headed to the bedroom light switches in the dark. "GARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!" Bobby screamed with a mask on even if she couldn't see him. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Eun bi yelled and fell back into someone's hands. The lights came on and the sound of a door opening and closing was heard. Eun bi knew it was Bobby she then realized she was in someone's arms she turned to see Hanbin looking straight back at her. They stayed like that inching closer and closer then their lips connected out of no where. 

        " Hey Eun bi wanna sleep in my room like stay up and have some girl time and Bobby and Hanbin sleep in here---" She immediately closed the door and said through the door. " Tell me your answer after you two are done.

       Both Hanbin and Eun bi were looking at the door they then looked at each other. Eun bi got up because they were in a like dipping position.   ( here;s a link to what i mean:     https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0b/c6/46/0bc646fb522a7f60e9b53de78d68f86a.jpg    )

Eun bi brushed off her shirt a bit and then ran out the door.