WAIT?! WHO'S A GOOD COUPLE?!

Author's pov

   "Jollin meolileul kkaewo ( wake up sleepy heads )" yelled Eun bi has she and Eun byul were setting the table for breakfast. 

~~~ 5 MINUTES LATER ~~~

" WAE?!" whined Hanbin with Bobby nodding as he almost tripped and held onto Hanbin causing both of them to fall right in front of the stairs. "Where ok!!" the boys said as they stood up more wide awake this time. "Come on and eat, before the food gets cold it took us a long time!" complained Eun bi as she shooed them to their chairs. "Wae?" Hanbin asked Eun bi. "Wae?!" Eun bi asked while she gave a confused look. "Wae! " Hanbin said while pointing to the food. " For taking us everywhere we want to today!" said Eun bi with a beaming smile with Eun byul next to her nodding as well with a beaming smile. " but.... we haven't even taken you two anywhere--" Hanbin was cut off by Eun bi and Eun byul saying in sync "OH but you will!!!"

" WHATEVER!! at least we get some delicious food!" Bobby said with his mouth full. Hanbin just shrugged and started eating. Soon the girls joined in too. 

~~~2 hours after eating breakfast~~~

"HURRY AND CHANGE!" Eun byul yelled as Eun bi ran upstairs. The boys got ready and the girls did too.

(Eun byul's clothing)

(Eun bi's clothing)

Hanbin and Bobby were walking downstairs and saw the girls

Hanbin and Bobby were walking downstairs and saw the girls. "ready?" the boys asked at the same time causing them to look at each other. 

" Yeah, what took you guys so long?!" The girls complained.

They went inside the car and they drove off to the mall. 

At the mall they all were too busy fascinated by the clothes to even have small talk. 

~~~ after 2 hours ~~~

" ok were should we go now?" asked the boys asked. It was now 4:00 pm. 

" um how about The Rose Park were they have beautiful sightings! (i just made it up)" Eun byul stated with the others saying ok. 

.

.

.

.

"but..........." Eun byul started after we reached the park.

"what?!" Hanbin, Bobby, and Eun bi shouted as the stared at her. We have to enter as couples from the times 4:30 - 5:30" she said while pointing at the time on the radio. 

" well since we are already here and we are married to one another why don't we just go as couples!" said Bobby who was already out side in front of the park. "Yeah! why not!" Said Eun byul as she skipped to Bobby and putting her arm around his as the guards looked at them and let them in. 

Eun bi and Hanbin walked to the entrance but the guards looked at us suspiciously so the two looked at each other, Hanbin put his arm around Eun bi's waist and pulled her close. Eun bi was blushing big time. Hanbin nudged her to put her arm around him too. Which she did. They stared at the sights in amazement and didn't realize they were still in that position.

~~~ half an hour later~~~

"awwwwwwwwwww what a cute couple you guys are!!!" said an elderly lady with her husband, to Hanbin and Eun bi.

Eun bi blushed a bright shade of red. Hanbin blushed a light shade of red.

Hanbin stared into Eun bi's eyes as Eun bi did the same. They soon realized they were kinda hugging after people that were passing by started 'aww'ing and when Bobby and Eun byul started clapping and complimenting them and teasing them.

" stop it guys" Eun bi said.

~~~After an hour~~~

"ooooooooooooo!!" Said Eun bi as she saw something while they were leaving. "what?" asked Eun byul. 

                 " ....STOP THE CAR!!!!" Yelled Eun bi. The car immediately stopped with the driver, Bobby having a shocked expression, "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" " Eun byul and I will be going somewhere we will call the driver to pick us up." said Eun bi while dragging Eun byul out.

            " but..... we don't have a driver?" said Bobby with a confused/ DUH!! face. " oh.... then what are you two?" asked Eun bi in a sarcastic tone and laughed off with Hanbin and Bobby yelling, " NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!"

          " What is it?" asked Eun byul, Eun bi just pointed towards the big sign outside of the beautiful Mall they hadn't seen before reading: The Magnificent Mall's 50% off, buy one get one free sale for all stores and purchases. Go now before it's to late.

              "WHAT?! we have to go NOW!!!" said Eun byul as the girls entered the first store which was forever 21. 

   The girls bought lots of tops,bottoms,shoes,jewelry, and etc.

"I'll call the driver" said Eun byul while laughing and calling Bobby. "Hello?, Hi may i have our driver come pick us up?" "YAHH!! ugh! i'm coming." shouted Bobby from the phone. "hahaha" the girls laughed as Eun byul hanged up the phone. 

              The girls sat down on a bench. They were playing on there phones when a man grabbed Eun bi's purse and Eun byul's phone. "YAHHH come back!!" thats when Hanbin and Bobby arrived. Hanbin ran after the guy, while Bobby cheered for him, "Go Hanbin oh and while your at it can you also get Eun byul's phone?!" "YAHH STUPID YOU GO GET MY PHONE!" yelled Eun byul while smacking the back of his head. After some time, the the guys came back with the belongings. 

              "OH MY GOD!" Eun bi ran towards Hanbin and looked inside the purse. She was rambling through it like crazy until she took out a very beautiful bracelet. She hugged Hanbin " thank you so so so much, if i lost this bracelet i would have died!" "Why?" asked the Bobby. "It is very precious to me, my cousin gave it to me before she left to go to another state who knows when she'll be coming back, i haven't talked to her in years." 

                " Can you tell us more about her?" asked Hanbinas he seated her on the bench and sat next to her along with Eun byul. "sure,.... Her names Yuna, She's Older than me by a few months so she makes me call her Unnie. She's really funny and nice, I really miss her! She gave me this bracelet before leaving." I said with a tear escaping from my eyes which caused Hanbin to wipe it and hug me. 

"I really don't like it when you cry, please don't cry!"

" Awww-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Bobby yelled as Eun bi pulled his ear. "anyways let's go-" Eun bi was interrupted by....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note: 

So Sorry for not updating as much! I really hope you liked this chapter! OOOO who interrupted?

Question of the week: If you could start a show where you invite kpop groups who would be the first kpop group you'd invite? Example of a kind of show: Weekly Idol.

Vote,Comment, And enjoy!!♥♥♥♥♥