Tickets?!

Authors pov
             Eun bi stayed the night at Eun byuls'. She decided to go home around 1:00 pm.
Eun bi's pov
           I waved goodbye to my friend and turned to unlock the door, but I stopped when I saw my parents shoes and another pair of women shoes plus a pair of men shoes. Are our parents here? Why? I unlocked the door and walked in. I turned and saw everyone staring at me (everyone as in Hanbin and our parents) I just stared back I put my bag down and walked towards mom and dad and hugged her.
    "Hey mom and dad! What brings u here all of a sudden?"
      " We have to tell u and Hanbin something!" Replied mom. I turned and greeted Hanbin's parents. I sat down on the other couch. Hanbin sat down next to me, after getting a drink of water.
     " so we thought u guys should have a break and a honeymoon" started Hanbin's dad. " so we booked u a ticket to Hawaii" completed dad
      " What?!" Me and Hanbin said in usion .
    " we can bring our friends right?" Asked Hanbin.
      " yes " replied mom
   We were handed some tickets.
" we should be going now" said Hanbin's mom and my mom agreed.
         Everyone was leaving when out of nowhere Hanbin's mom comes in and says, " remember I want to have grandchildren! So u better start getting along!" With that she left. I was blushing and Hanbin chuckled " she will be disappointed then cause that's never gonna happen between us!"
  " Yup, she will never get to be a grandma! Well I'm inviting Eun Byul!"
I stated. " k then that leaves enough for me to invite all of ikon!" Hanbin replied!
     " I will start packing then!" We both said
             We both told our friends and started packing, soon it was dinner and I made some food, " Hanbin! Dinner is ready!" I yelled I heard footsteps running down the stairs, " finally I am starving!" With that Hanbin began eating. After dinner I made Hanbin wash dishes. I went upstairs and went to sleep, because tomorrow we were leaving. I changed into my clothes and started putting the pillows in the middle. Hanbin came in and jumped onto the bed making the pillows jump off!
" yah! U ruined the bed!" I scolded Hanbin.
"To bad! I'm going to sleep!" He chuckled. I redid the pillows and turned the light off, Hanbin was already asleep. I went to sleep.

~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~

I woke up with something on me, it was Hanbin's arm he was hugging me!!!! I tried to remove his arm but it only made the grip tighter. I turned to the sleeping Hanbin I had to admit he looked so cute!
" Am I really that handsome?!" Asked Hanbin. " What?! NO!" I quickly removed his arm and got ready for the day.
To be continued......
----------------------------------------------
A/n: hope u liked it!! Plz comment it makes me really happy!!!!! Plus who do u like better: Hanbin or Bobby? Leave ur answer in the comments!