Chapter 2

Eun bi pov

Me and Eunbyul had a sleepover at the weekend. It was surprising how much some chocolate and ice cream can help.~

I was walking to school with Eunbyul but then bobby came. Just great.  I walked behind the couple thinking what would happen  If I had a boyfriend. Ew. No.Bobby leaned over to Eunbyul's ear and she giggled. I silently gagged. Gosh. I need to take a picture, so I can show them how disgusting they are. Sorry Not sorry.  I looked through my pockets my phone wasn't there.  I was about to tell Eunbyul but I just left by myself.

I ran home and got my phone and put on my headphones. Hay. I need me some music. I started nodding my head to the music getting carried away. Its a effect.   I bumped into someone and I looked up to see Eunji. Just my luck. She looked at me then smirked while pushing me to the ground.  I put my headphones and phone in my backpack. I quickly got up, but then she pulled my hair. I groaned  in pain.  I grabbed her arm and twisted it. Yea. I know me some Taekwondo from when I was 9. Even though I was only a white belt. Anyway the details don't matter. Eunji glanced at her watch realizing if she decided to fight she will be late. She rolled her eyes.

"Bye Ugly." She told me and walked away.

"Prettier than you." I said underneath my breath. She's such a coward.

  And no I wasn't going to tell Hanbin. Why?  Because he is my enemy! Duh. Plus either way she will continue.  I continued to go to school.  When I reached there I saw my childhood friends, Mark and Jackson. I walked up to them. We did a lot of skin ship so there were a lot of people that would ship me and mark or me and Jackson. Though we never liked each other in that way and were never to awkward. To them I was just their little sis and to me they were just my older overprotective bros. Hot overprotective bros. Mark and Jackson put there arm around me and we walked to class. I sat down with them.

Hanbin p.o.v

Why the hell am I getting jealous  of the boys she always hangouts. They always do to much skin ship... maybe I like her?! Nah. I don't like girls. That's not me. I am Kim Hanbin. A player.

Maybe its just her beautiful eyes that always make my heart beat or her generosity and how she's different from the other girls.  She was the only girl who helped me when I used to get bullied I liked her than but all it was one sided love. Now I changed. I have no time to be crushing on a girl. Even If Its a childhood one.

Aish what are you doing to me Eun bi?!

Eun bi pov

The bell rang and I was walking out of class when out of nowhere someone grabbed my wrist. I looked at that person. It was Hanbin. I was trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't. He pulled me all the way to the rooftop. Aish what is he doing? So annoying but again he's holding me hand. Ok. Don't you dare squeal Eunbi. Hey. You try crushing on your enemy. It sucks. mostly in moments like this. We passed the girls whispering about us. When we reached the rooftop he pushed me and locked the door behind him. My eyes full of anger.

"What the hell do you want?!" I asked him.

"I want you to stop hanging out with other boys!"He said while I scoffed.

 "Why?" I asked him

" Because!" Wow. What a great reason. I rolled my eyes.

"No I won't. You can't tell me what do." I said like an angry child. Its true though. Who does he think he is.

" Ok then.  Let's make a bet. Come to the track at our middle school Saturday. We'll race. If I win you stop hanging out with them and If you win you can do whatever you want." He told me. A race. Doesn't he know I used to be the fastest girl in middle school? You know. Before I got all lazy. sorry not sorry.

"Sure." I told him. I shook his hands in determination.  Why are we even making a stupid bet anyway. I can do whatever I want. But again I have nothing to do this weekend. I have a sad life. I know.

We both raced down the stairs.

"Just great. Because of you I am going to ruin my perfect attendance." I told him. Well more like bragging to him. I could feel him smirk.

"Whatever you good girl."

"Hay. I am not a good girl! I am a bad girl." I told him

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart." I rolled my eyes and glared at him. Of course he was smirking. It was still hot as fudge.

"Yah! Erase that smirk from you face." I exclaimed at him.

"You know you like it." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

---------
Hey guys how was it?! I hope you liked it please comment!!