Enemy-moon part 2

Eun bi's pov
"YAH!" I woke up to Eun byul hitting me with a pillow. "Get up the boys said let's go eat then get a morning swim!!!" I looked up and saw Hanbin, Bobby, and Junhoe, who was messing with his hair while looking in the mirror. Then Bobby jumped on the bed and kept jumping till I got off. " YAH! I'M UP I'M UP!!" I yelled. Bobby stopped jumping and gave his goofy smile along with a eye smile. "Aish..." I quietly said, while going to go change and take a bath, plus brush my teeth, and add my usual light and natural makeup. Eun byul did the same.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

We left to eat in cabs me and Eun byul went in our own cab. " Aish.. You call this a ' break' I barely got my beauty sleep!" I complained to Eun byul. She chuckled, " why were you up all night thinking about Hanbin!!" She teased. "NO, I was up thinking about GD from Big Bang!" I replied making Eun byul chuckle again. We had arrived at the cafe and went in without waiting for the boys. We both went in and the worker asked " for how many?" " a table for-" I interrupted Eun byul. " a table for two!" She silently followed until he left.
"what?! Why didn't u order a table for all of us?" She asked

" cause I want some alone time with you! Plus I hate Hanbin, I already see him almost everyday now!"

" fine!"
Ting! The door opened to the cafe reviling ikon. They order a table for just themselves once they saw we didn't save them seats. Their seats were next to us though! The waiter came and took our order then took ikon's order. We didn't even remember they were their cause we were too busy having fun without them. We finished our food and paid. We were about to leave when someone said" wait for us!" We turned back to see Bobby waving at us. I really didn't want my mood to be ruined, so I quickly pushed Eun byul out the door. She looked at me giving me that look for an explanation.

" Uhhhh.... We need to get ready for that morning swim right?! We don't want them waiting on us you know how slow we can be?!" I lied though I could tell she knew I was lying but let it pass. We called a cab and went to our hotel room.

~~~~AT THE HOTEL ROOM~~~~

We got ready for the morning swim. We both wore matching purple and silver 2 piece bathing suits. We got our stuff and ran out the door! Little did we know ikon was ready for the swim and about to get us. We both ran into ikon and all of us fell! Though me and Eun byul had a little bit to much sugary doughnuts and a lot of coffee, that we just immediately got up and ran out the hotel yelling, " WE'RE READY TO SWIM!!" .

The boys just stared at us like we were some crazy maniacs! We soon calmed down and played with a beach ball!

            Splash!!!"AHHHHH!" Me and Eun byul both yelled as someone splashed into the hot tub near the ocean. The girls were the only ones in the hot tub at that time.  
"Yah-" Eun byul said then was really happy when the guy faced her. I tapped his shoulder not even looking at him, "who do you think you are!!!!"

           " I think you know me!!" The guy stated. I looked up and saw mine and Eun byul's childhood friend. " OPPA!" I yelled and jumped into his arms. He twirled me around then set me down and hugged me.
    Eun byul's pov
               I was laughing at Eun bi's reaction, when my eyes landed on Hanbin. He wasn't looking super mad and jealous, but just confused, a little bit jealous and a little mad. I chuckled. Looks like someone's jealous and falling in love! I thought. I got out of the hot tub without oppa or Eun bi noticing and walked up to Hanbin. " Don't worry there just childhood friends! Eun bi is still your lover!" I chuckled and quickly dragged Bobby and Hanbin to meet oppa! Turns out oppa already knew about Hanbin and Eun bi were married! Now one thing left to tell to the 3. We already told the others expect these 3. I looked at Bobby and he gave me a nod telling me to go ahead and tell it.

          I gathered my courage to tell them and began. " Um... Guys me and Bobby have something to tell you!"

           " sure! Go ahead!" Smiled oppa with the others agreeing.

             " Well, me and Bobby are married!!" I quickly said.

             " What?! That's great!" " amazing!" " you too do look good together too!" They kept complimenting the new married couple.

            " WAIT?!..... When did you get married and why weren't we invited!" Asked Eun bi while crossing her arms.

         " our parents wanted to do just a family wedding!" Said Bobby with me nodding.
We soon went to eat lunch and the day went by fast. Plus, oppa hung out with us a lot!!!

   There was nothing else happening. Oppa left to go to the airport and back to America a day before we left.

      We soon went to the airport to go back to Korea too!
----------------------------------------------
A/n: hey! So what do ya think!
Question: If you were a Kpop idol, which company would you work for?
Comment and vote! Have a nice day!