Chapter 5: she found out! Part 1

Authors pov
Hanbin went to his girlfriend, Woori and didn't tell her anything. The next day only ikon and Eun bi's closet friends knew about the arranged marriage. Hanbin had recently started dating Woori. After the race on Saturday.
Eun bi pov
I walked to school and met my friends I had texted them the whole story last night. We had about 30 extra minutes because we came early. So we could talk. We were in a mini crowd together in the hallway by my locker. It was me and my 6 bestest friends! Including Eun byul. That's when ikon came in all the girls fan girled until they had heard loud laughter which was me and my friends we didn't know so we kept laughing until someone tapped on mine and Eun byul's shoulder, we turned around and it was the Mr. Steal away my BFF aka bobby.

" You guys are really loud! Did you not even hear the fangirled or see us?!" Asked bobby

"No and why should we see you or listen to the girls that can nearly make me deaf!" I snapped back. I hated ikon even more bc of the arranged marriage! "Eun bi! Be nice to my bae!" Eun byul scolded me. I walked away leaving bobby dumbfounded the girls decided to follow me guessing the reason why I was rude.

Time skip

     We were walking to our table in the cafeteria. Bobby called Eun byul over I looked at her with my eye brows raised! Ikon could see since we were only a table away from them!

" What's with you Eun bi! Why are you being rude to me and not letting her sit by me!" Asked bobby.