Jealousy part two

Eun bi's pov
      Both of us found our dresses and I love mine( pic above) plus Eun byul got a similar one but in a different color. We decided to go eat as we were heading to the food court which was so far away from us!😩 We bumped into ikon! " awwwww!" Said ikon as Bobby and Eun byul kissed but I on the other hand felt grossed out, " ewwwww!" I said and everyone turned to me. "WHAT! It's not like I murdered anyone!" I said as I tugged on Eun byul's arm and said " to the food court!" But was stopped by Bobby pulling on Eun byul's other arm. I turned around giving him a death glare and he immediately let go.
          "Hanbin how do you live with her! She's scary!" He said pouting
        " I heard that idiot!" I said as I smacked his head and quickly pulled Eun byul towards the food court.
        Soon enough we made it and ordered some food. As we were heading towards our seats with our food we saw ikon and they saw us. I sent a death glare to Bobby who hid behind Junhoe.
I laughed and sat down and started eating. Soon we left and the day was over.
The next day~
I sang along to 2ne1 as I got ready for the party. Eun byul and I were doing our make up together. We kept laughing and goofing off. I put on some pretty nude eyeshadow along with eyeliner with a wing, a mate bright pink lipstick, and a tint of blush. While Eun byul did the same but put on a shiny bright pink lipstick. We laughed down the stairs as Hanbin and Bobby were waiting downstairs. Both looked at us in amazement. I teased Bobby and closed his mouth saying he was drooling. I laughed and looked towards Eun byul who was elbowing Hanbin as he looked at me. I quickly grabbed the door knob and said " let's go!"
At the party~
      We walked in as couples which Eun byul forced! We greeted Boram and went our separate ways. Me and Eun byul went towards the drinks and dance floor area. We ordered to drinks, as we were waiting for the drinks Eun byul went to the bathroom and I met a cute guy who made me laugh a lot.
Hanbin's pov
            I turned and saw a guy flirting with Eun bi I don't know why but I was raging with anger! I quickly excused myself and walked towards them " Eun bi may I have to talk to you."  " sure! Spill!" She said as she smiled brightly. I saw the guy looking at her and got even more angry. " Privately!" I said as I grabbed Eun bi's wrist tightly and took her somewhere private.
Eun bi's pov
         He pulled me somewhere private. He backed me up to the wall. Our faces so close. I could feel my face turn red. He opened his mouth. " What were you doing with a guy like that? Don't EVER talk to him."
          I twisted my wrists trying to get away "Yah! Hanbin are you out of your mind?!" I said. "Aish" I heard him murmur. He got closer and closer.
     " H-Hanbin......" Before I could say something else our lips connected. I blushed. As soon as he pulled away I took my chances and ran away I went back to the place I was before the guy wasn't there but Eun byul was. I smiled at her like nothing happened and saw our drinks and grabbed my cup and started drinking. Soon we started dancing and had a blast I forgot all about the incident before until when we stopped dancing and headed for the bar and saw ikon. I looked at Hanbin who looked back at me. " hey babe!" Bobby said and opened his arms while heading towards Eun byul. I smelled him and I asked " are you drunk?!" He just continued drinking from a cup Eun byul stopped him " I think that's enough!" I just watched until I wondered if the rest were drunk. I looked at them and quickly whispered to Eun byul " are all of them drunk?!" Me and her looked back at them then at each other and she said " I think yes!" She then called there girlfriends for thoses who had one to help us get them home. Then Boram got some security guys to take them. We said our fair-wells and headed home. Me and Eun byul sat together and talked our way home.