Teasing turns to kissing

Eun bi's pov
" come back home~" I sang as I was getting ready to go hang out with ikon and Eun byul at a arcade place. I was doing final touches to my natural make up. I looked at my self in the mirror one last time and smiled. I was wearing a crop top that said ' unicorns ' with some white jeans and white vans. I had my hair done with lose curls at my tips. I walked out to see Hanbin waiting for me on the couch on his phone. I walked past him and grabbed my purse which caught his attention.

He got up and asked " ready?" I hummed a yes in response while I was putting my phone in my purse. We walked out and headed towards the car. We got in and headed towards our destination. It was a little awkward, so I decided to listen to music on my phone I was humming to girl generation's I got a boy.
Soon, we arrived I got out and was attacked my Eun byul! We both went in together with ikon behind us looking at us like weirdos! We all laughed and had a fun time, except when Eun byul would tease me and Hanbin.
" Ha! YOU LOSE!" Me and Hanbin said in usion to Junhoe who just gave us a ' whatever' face. " Awwwww! What a cute couple!" Eun byul said.
" hey let's take couple pictures!" Bobby said while pointing at a photo booth and tugging on Eun byul's arm.
" sure!" Agreed Eun byul.
" YOU TWO! Go take couple pictures NOW!" Yelled Eun byul at me and Hanbin. Me and Hanbin disapproved but ended up doing it.
We both smiled for the camera as a picture was taken.
" BOOOOO!" Yelled Bobby through the curtains with a scary mask and left. " AHHHHHHHH" I screamed and scooted closer to Hanbin and turned towards him. Witch I regretted. Why? Because our lips met!!!! I blushed big time. I quickly moved away I realized a picture was taken of us two kissing and a picture of us two staring at each other. I looked away from him and got out of the booth only to realize ikon ( except Hanbin) and Eun byul ' aww'ing at the pictures we took in the photo booth. They looked at me and Hanbin and continued teasing us. We decided to go home. Me and Eun byul ended up sleeping at Hanbin and i's house. Along with Bobby sleeping over at our house too cause of Hanbin.
To be continued...
----------------------------------------------
A/n: hey sorry for not updating for a while! School is being a pain!!!! I hope you guys like this chapter and I think I might update another one for not updating for a while?!?!?!!!

     Question: Who is your bias in ikon?

Have a wonderful day!