Yuna?!

"Anyway let's go-" Eun bi was interrupted by.......
"EUN BI!!!!"
Eun bi turned around and it was Yuna!!! "UNNIE!!" Eun bi ran and hugged her as tight as ...... Tight!
" Kiddo?"
"Ne Unnie"
"Don't break my spine!!!"
"Huh?! Oh hehehe ne!!!"
Bobby tapped on Eun bi's shoulder. "Hmh? Ooooo yeah!!! Unnie this is Eun byul, my bestie, her dumbass husband Bobby, and.... My husband."
" oooo nice-... WAIT YOUR MARRIED?!?!?!"
" uh um well... Arranged marriage..." Eun bi stated.
" ooooooh sry!"
" it's ok!!!"
"What brings you here?" Eun bi asked changing the subject. " I missed you so I came to visit u!!!" Yuna said while smiling proudly for no reason.
"Ok well let's get you settled in!!" Eun bi said as she grabbed the keys from Bobby. Yuna hummed in response.
They soon arrived home. Yuna and Eun bi were getting Yuna settled in while the others were watching tv.
.
.
.
A while later
.
.
.
" GUYS I'M GONNA GO SHOW YUNA AROUND THE AREA!!!" Eun I yelled as her and Yuna left out the door.
" awww but I wanted to go get our nails done just me and Eun bi..." Say Eun byul as she pouted.
  After a while the three went to watch a movie. They tried to ask if Yuna and Eun bi wanted to go but they didn't pick up the phone so they left without them.
----------------------------------------------A/n: hey guys sry for the short chapter but I will make it up to y'all and try updating more often but no guarantee.
Question: If you could be a certain Kpop idol girl or boy who would it be?
Love y'all!