Questioning and adjusting part 1

"HANBIN!!!!!!" Eun bi yelled once the two girls reached Eun byul and Bobby's house. " huh?" Hanbin turned around from the living room, where him and Bobby just started watching tv once they arrived with all of Hanbin's stuff.
" HOW COULD YOU DECIDE ON ALL THIS STUFF WITHOUT MY OPINION?!?!" Eun bi yelled. While she was yelling Eun byul dragged Bobby into a room and said it was their fight and to let them have privacy.
" I thought you would like it because you ripped out a picture of a porch thingy like the one I am getting done out of a magazine and put it on your bulletin board." Hanbin said calmly.
" WELL, Thank You for the thought and all but I just wish you asked me before doing it." Eun Bi said more calmly this time. Just then Hanbin grabbed one of her hands while putting the other under her chin and making her look at her while saying , " I promise next time I am building something new into the house I will ask you." He said with a assuring smile.
" hmmhum" Eun bi hummed 'yes' in response, while blushing.
THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD
Hanbin and Eun bi turned around to see Bobby falling down the stairs on his but because he tripped over his own foot.
" YAH YAH YAH! Pabo!!!" Eun byul said coming after him and helping him up while he rubbed his butt.
             To be continued.........
----------------------------------------------A/n: Hey guys! I want to say thank you to all those who read this story until now!!! It makes me so happy to see you guys wanting me to continue updating!
Question: If you could marry any Kpop idol who would it be and why?
Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️