Chapter 4: the worst sunday!

( this is the week after the week of the race!)

Your pov

I dipped my hands into the butter popcorn while I watched a k drama.. I was interrupted in a intense part by my dad calling me down stairs.

" Eun bi, get ready my friend and his family are coming over!" Just a second ago he was on the phone while talking to mom and the person on the phone  at the same time, Now we have random unknown visitors coming! I got up to get ready. I was showering when my mom knocked on my door.

" Honey, wear the dress I put in your room!"

"Yes mom!" I sighed and finished showering. I got in my room and found a beautiful dress on my bed (dress above). I put it on, curled my hair and put a little bit of make up on. When I was done I opened my door and heard laughter downstairs. I went downstairs and entered the living room I bowed politely before looking up to see the guests. I saw a man and woman, the woman had a cute little girl in her lap. I looked to the next person and my smile slowly faded away. I was shocked the guy next to the couple was...

HANBIN!!!!

"Your daughter is so beautiful!" The women spoke up. She must be Hanbin's mom and the man must be his dad and the little girl, his sister.I bowed and thanked him and sat next to my older brother. I came to visit my parents for a month and out of nowhere we have guests and they just happen to be Hanbin and his family. WHY ME?

I went on my phone and quickly messaged Eun byul and told her everything. She told me to tell her more when they leave. I set my phone down and looked up, our parents were talking until they called my name.

Authors pov

" Eun bi, Hanbin, we're gathered here today to tell you two that in 3 weeks you guys are getting married! Now stay cal-" Eun bi's dad was cut off by Eun bi and hanbin jumping up and yelling

" WHAT?!"

" B- b but we can't!" Said Eun bi

" Why not?!"

"You have no idea plus we still are in school!!!" Eun bi answered in hope that they wouldn't have to get married!

"So?!" Questioned Eun bi's brother

"Your supposed to help me not them!" snapped Eun bi.

Hanbin kept nodding his head at the things Eun bi said for them to change their minds

"Plus I have a girlfriend!" Said Hanbin

" Break up with her then" stated his mom calmly like it was the obvious thing in the world.

"You can't just f--king do this to me!" Hanbin stormed out of the house while Eun bi stormed upstairs.

"Sorry about our son" said hanbin's mother said while Eun bi's mother did the same about Eun bi. The marriage was still on. While upstairs,

"WHY ME?!" Yelled Eun bi as she messed up her room and slid down in a corner of her wall she hugged her knees and cried her heart out. A little while later Eun bi's older brother came in and saw the mess and saw Eun bi. He loved Eun bi to death and he was protective of her. He ran to her and sat next to her and calmed her down.

"Why do I have to spend the rest of my life with him!!! Why me?!" Eunbi said drenched with tears.

------
Hey guys how was it?! Sorry I didn't update much?! Thank you my lovely readers!