Chapter 6: she found out part 2

Eun bi pov
I looked back at bobby and replied coldly," aren't you curious?!" I was about to continue walking to the table when someone yanked my arm. And............... Slapped me! I looked up to see woori. " you! You stole him from me!!!! I hate you!" " I didn't steal him!" I snapped back " yes you did! And your marring him!!" She yelled in my face " I was forced to marry him I would never marry some like HIM!" I snapped back. Woori turned back to b.i " how could you!" " woori I- I can explain" " NO WE ARE OVER!!!" With that woori ran off crying. I just walked to my table like nothing happened. " wow!" Stated one of my friends. " anyway, how did she even find out?!" Asked another " idk, oh well let's get lunch!" I got up and we walked to get some lunch. We kept laughing while we were eating. I was laughing when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back to see Eun ji, " hey ugly!" Laughed Eun ji I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore her. She kept trash talking to me it was so annoying. I couldn't take it anymore I got up and slammed my hands on the table getting only the tables near us to stare. " what do you want from me! Your so annoying!!!!" I yelled in at her. " ugh so wanna make a mini scene huh?!" She was about to slap me when I stopped her by grabbing her wrist and pushing it back. " I am already irritated wanna make me more irritated!" " ugh whatever!" She walked off. I turned around and saw everyone staring, shocked! I froze for a second but I didn't want to be that weak girl anymore, so I yelled at her. I sat down and continued eating. When lunch was almost over, when the annoying guy from our class came and started bugging me! I got up and grabbed him by the collar, " stop bugging me!" I yelled in his face he chuckled and walked off. It was so irritating today!
~~~~ time skip

The bell rang telling everyone school was over me and my friends walked together laughing out of the school. We were in front of the school when someone yanked my arm. So irritating! I was pulled back and hit a hard chest I looked at the person and saw b.i I rolled my eyes and said coldly " what?!" " did you tell her?!" He asked angry " told who, what?" I questioned " did you tell woori!" He said angrily again! " I didn't tell her!" " then who did?!" He yelled " I did said the annoying guy from school. " why?!" Yelled b.i " because she needs to know!" He ran off I looked at b.i and said " see I didn't!" I walked off. I got home and I was at my apartment that I shared with Eun byul. It was about 5:30 when my mom called, " honey, your going to go out with hanbin!" "WHAT?!" " just get ready he will come at 6:30" with that see hung up. I got up and toke a shower and. Got dressed in a lose, flowy shirt with some jean shorts, a pair of sandals and a small purse. I told Eun byul and waited for him.