Amusement Park!

Eun byul's pov

                     *takes deep breath* " ahhhh, Finally we can go to this amusement park! It's been forever since we came together!" I said relieved. 

                        " I know! OOO lets do the most things we can and relive the past!" replied Eun bi excitedly! "hahaha ok!" i laughed at her childishness when she dragged me to win a big teddy bear!

Hanbin's pov

                         "I know! OOO lets do the most things we can and relive the past!" replied Eun bi excitedly to Eun byul. " Hahaha ok!" Eun byul laughed at Eun bi's childishness as she dragged her to a booth to win a big teddy bear.

Author's pov

~~~ 10 mins later~~~

" URGAHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Eun bi in frustration. She had been trying to win that big, fluffy , and cute teddy bear for the past 10 minutes. "hahaha, here let me try!" said Hanbin as he chuckled at her frustration. 

           " Here you go sir" Said the man in the booth as he handed Hanbin the big teddy bear, whom he won on his first try. Eun bi had a shocked expression on her face that when Hanbin turned around he and Bobby laughed. Which caused a slap on the back of their heads from Eun byul. Hanbin handed Eun bi the bear. " awwww---" started Bobby and Eun byul. " Shut up!" Eun bi said with her face a little red. The girls went all over the place with the boys following , who eventually went a separate way to play different games.

 ~~~ HOURS LATER AT THE MEET UP PLACE ( food place )~~~

The girls had reached there first so ordered a very very big Chocolate sundae which they ended up sharing! 

~~ 5 mins later~~

" Hey girls--- YAHHH! Ypur eating without us!!!" Whined Hanbin and Bobby. "You took too long so your fault!" stated Eun bi, with Eun byul nodding as agreement. After the boys ordered they sat down and saw all the stuff the girls won! "Um.... You won that much stuff?!" The boys practically shouted. "Yeah, your carring those!" the girls said. " WHAT?! WE WOULD HAVE TOTAKE 2 ROUNDS TO GET THAT INTO THE CAR!" the boys whisper shouted as they noticed people looking at them. " Fine we'll help!" the girls whined. 

~A little while later~

" Guys lets ride the Ferris Wheel before leaving!" said Eun byul. "Ok" Agreed the other 3. 

At the Ferris Wheel, they didn't talk much because the girls were too busy taking pictures and talking. 

After they went home and Eun byul and Bobby stayed the night again.

to be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys? You guys like it? Not much to say this time so lets go ahead and move onto the question of the chapter

Question: What group was the first group you ever saw of Kpop? 

Moi: mine was Exo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which i saw because of my cousin!! SO i would like to thank her alot! Thank you Kpopsupergirl!