SLEEPOVER!!!

Author's pov

                        As Eun bi was walking towards Eun byul's room she thought about the kiss. How close he was, the way he held her, the way she felt, the way it happened, the way..... well everything about it.

   " HEYYYYYY EUN BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how was IT?!?!?!" Eun byul asked once she saw Eun bi. 

 " YAHHH!! it's not like i meant to or planned to!" Eun bi replied with a mad face. "Wait! What?! So.... the kiss it.... WHAT?!" Eun byul asked being all nosy. "Your so nosy! Bobby scared me and i fell back and landed in Hanbin's arms and..... and after that.... it.... well it... i-it just happened!" Eun bi answered while thinking about it and sitting on the kitchen counter, grabbing the random DIY drink Eun byul made this time. It was surprisingly good. Just then Bobby and Hanbin came into the kitchen laughing and grabbing some drinks. Eun bi was still embarrassed from what had happened earlier.  She was trying to avoid talking to Hanbin and was blushing. Bobby and Eun byul were talking about something. Eun bi and Hanbin glanced at them but they were whispering. Eun bi turned around because Eun bi had glanced at her and gave the 'it's a secret look'. When she turned around Hanbin's gaze shifted to Eun bi. Eun bi blushed because she immediately remembered what had happened in the bedroom earlier. "Excuse us real quick." Eun byul said with Bobby following her. Now it was just Hanbin and Eun bi. Eun bi looked the other way avoiding eye contact. She turned around when she felt someone touch her hand. She looked down at her hand to see Hanbin's on it she looked up and saw how close he was. Only a inch or 2 away. He kissed her while he opened the cabinet by her head and got a glass. Once he put the glass on the counter besides her, he broke the kiss. He laughed at her expression and grabbed the glass again and left with a bottle of random juice. 

                          Eun bi touched her lips and smiled while blushing, but then immediately mentally slapped her self and thought. What's happening to me? What is this feeling? Am i falling for him? Love?  

    "Yah!!!! Eun bi!! snap out of it!!" Eun  byul said while shaking Eun bi like crazy. "hmh? oh sorry i guess my mind just wandered away after....." Eun bi looked away smiling and blushing. "oooooo did something happen while we were gone? Tell me all about it when we start our sleepover PARTY!!!" Eun byul said while, grabbing her drink and dancing while heading to the room with Eun bi. 

    Eun bi told Eun byul what happened which lead them to telling stories from romantic to embarrassing. After they did some fun stuff they prank called people and stores. They made a fort, had a funny photo shoot with a Polaroid camera, had a pillow fight, they created some DIY glow in the dark bubbles and put it in a bubble machine blowing thingy and got some glow in the dark silly string with some delicious deserts. They headed to the backyard and got messy they also had some DIY glow in the dark shaving cream they goofed off and added some music too with a small speaker. It wasn't that dark out but enough for them to glow in the dark. They girls had an amazing time. 

.

.

.

     The  boys were just playing video games and were starting to get bored. "UGH SO BORED! but I bet the girls are more bored all they do is girly stuff--" Bobby was cut off with giggles and laughter and screaming from the backyard. They looked out the window and saw the girls having a fun time. " or not!" Hanbin said and went towards the door with Bobby. 

.

.

   The boys opened the backyard door they called their namesd but they didn't listen because they couldn't hear from all the fun and laughter. Then Eun bi accidently sprayed Hanbin with silly string and shaving cream. "oops....." 

             " Can we play too?!?! we are so freakin bored!" asked Bobby. While Hanbin was wiping his face. 

The girls were quiet and looked at each other got some black paint and put it on their faces. "WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eun bi yelled and attacked Hanbin off gaurd, by jumping on him and spraying him with silly string them putting the shaving cream all over his face. Eun byul was laughing and Bobby took the chance to attack her and then help Hanbin by picking Eun bi up off Hanbin. They continued this only to somehow have both Hanbin and Bobby tied up against a tree. They soon went back inside, cleaned up and got ready for bed.

            " OH YEAH! Eun bi i forgot to tell you. We are going to the club tomorrow to meet Junhoe.

"Why?" Eun bi asked. " i dunno, he just wants to 'hang out'. But its probably so he can brag to us about all the new good stuff he got or did, you know someone he can brag to." Eun  byul replied

"Uhhh... ummm... well..... yeah that is the kind of Junhoe i know!" Eun bi commented. "well, goodnight!" Eun bi and Eun byul said at the same time which caused them to look at each other weird but laugh it off. They soon fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/n: Hey guys,i know i haven't updated in forever! But i hope you guys liked this chapter also i would like to thank kuehwah12318 for helping me think of what to write next and for encouraging me to continue and that it was a great story. 

Question: Do you love Junhoe's wonderful sassy attitude??? 

Vote, comment, and ENJOY!!!♥♥♥