Jealousy part one

Eun bi's pov
Well I have shopping to do! I thought as I read the invite me, Hanbin, ikon, and Eun byul got for a party at one of our close friend, Boram's house! I turned to Eun byul who was next to me by my locker along with ikon, which the only reason there here is because of Bobby and Eun byul. " Do you wanna go shopping today because tomorrow is the party?" (A/n: it's Friday in the story, just to let u know)

          "sure and wanna ask Boram if there is a theme?" She replied
    " mkay" I replied as I texted Boram.

Eun bi❤️: is there any theme
Boram💗💗: no
Eun bi❤️: k

" there is no theme" I told Eun byul who was looking over my shoulder.
"Mm" she hummed in response as she started packing her things cause school was over.
" let's get dressed and we can meet at the park" she said as she waved goodbye to Bobby.
     "Sure" I said as we walked home together until it was time to go separate ways.

AT EUN BI AND HANBIN'S HOUSE

Author's pov
             Eun bi was taking a bath while Hanbin was texting the boys(aka ikon) to go to the mall and buy some clothes and eat. Eun bi came out of the bathroom which was in the bedroom the two shared, in just a towel cause she forgot her clothes outside. As she was getting her clothes Hanbin walked in and blushed a little. Eun bi turned around and screamed, " YAH! Get out get out! How did you get in I locked the door!!!!"
       "Looks like to me ya didn't!" He smirked and went to change. He took off his shirt and was about to put on a shirt when Eun bi yelled, " Yah change somewhere else will ya!" All Hanbin did was chuckle. Eun bi just got her clothes and went into the bathroom to change. She came out wearing a cute outfit (like in the picture above) and cute wavy curls. Hanbin looked up and got up to go do his hair. Eun bi quickly got a drink and headed for the door and was about to grab the door knob but someone else did. Eun bi looked up and saw Hanbin. They looked at each other and immediately looked away. Hanbin opened the door and he got in his car. While Eun bi headed for the park. Soon she reached the park and sat at a bench waiting for Eun byul who was still on her way. Soon she arrived and both complimented each other.
" ready to go?" Asked Eun byul. Eun bi just hummed in response while nodding. They both arrived and started shopping.

To be continued...
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Did you like it? And sorry for not uploading fast!
Question: Who do you ship the most in ikon?