HORROR?!

( Eun bi is wearing the black one while Eun byul is wearing the pink one as sleepwear)

 ~~  Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb 8x 

 Neo ttaeme haru jongil gominhajiman

Neol eotteokhaeya joheulji jal moreugesseo nan Oh

  Baby baby baby baby baby You~

  Play me play me play me play me play me   ~~ 

   Eun bi's pov

"ARG!!"  I threw a pillow to where the noise whas coming from while Eun byul groaned in annoyence. "Play me Play me play me play me play me!!" me and Eun byul started singing along to Dumb Dumb by red velvet in our sleepy voices! 

Then, i stopped and said to Eun byul, " WAIT! i never put any alarm on!!!" 

" WAITTT~" Eun byul yelled and shot up along with me, 

We turned towards the door when we heard laughter trying to be held back. We glared at them and they looked at us with a plain face, . ___ . , " YOU DEVILS! HOW COULD YOU DISTURB OUR BEAUTY SLEEP?!?!" I yelled while jumping off the bed and throwing pillows at the 2 males followed by Eun byul. 

" AHHHH!" I heard the guys screaming and running towards random places to avoid getting killed. 

"AHH---" screamed Eun byul as she fell on top of Bobby. When they fell they accidentally kissed! I looked at Hanbin who was beside me and he looked straight back at me. We both slowly backed away and ran upstairs to our room. I closed the door and we both burst out laughing! We sat down and then when he wasn't looking i grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. 

   " HAHA-- YAHH!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Hanbin " WAE?!?! (why)" 

" FOR * smack with pillow* WAKING *smack* US *smack* UP!! *smack*" Hanbin grabbed the pillow and threw it away on the floor "YAH!" i yelled that's when i realized the weird position we were in. I was sitting on top of his stomach while he was lying on the bed. I quickly got off blush and looked away. " You look nice in that!" Hanbin whispered into my ear and leaned in hoping for a kiss while i kept backing up that's when we stopped where we were when we heard- " YAH!" We looked towards the closed bedroom door. " YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I heard Eun byul. After i heard a few chuckles. "haha--- WAIT?! Where's Hanbin and Scary woman?!" said Bobby. Upon hearing that i got mad, " haha you look so cute when your mad!" whispered Hanbin into my ear. I pushed him to wear he fell onto the floor and made a loud THUMP!

       " Yah! i think they're upstairs!" i heard both Eun byul and 'the devil' say. i gasped and told Hanbin to hide he ran to his hiding spot behind the dresser. While i went to the closet and went to the top shelf and curled up into a ball. The door was half way closed and the lights where off and the shelf was big so i was hidden in a good spot. "YAH! where are you sillies?!" i could hear Eun byul calling for me and Hanbin. I waited for what felt like an hour but it was only 5 minutes until-- "  ah ha! found you Hanbin!" yelled Bobby. They were talking about something but i couldn't hear them. "where are you Eun bi?" i heard Eun byul calling for me. I then accidentally knocked down something. "ooo so your in the closet?!" i heard Bobby say in a weird voice. I giggled and then covered my mouth with my hand. I couldn't hold it back when Bobby tried to mimic my giggle. They opened the door and d=turned the lights on. I was still laughing when i felt hands around me. "haha-- YAH!!" I yelled i turned around when I was put on the ground safely. I saw Hanbin. But then i remembered something then i turned to Bobby and gave him a death glare. "uhh hehe um one question what'd i do?" *eun bi continues glaring* " well we will save that question and i will go.....  RUN FOR MY LIFE!!" yelled Bobby as he headed downstairs. I tackled him while Hanbin and Eun byul slowly came downstairs. " HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A 'SCARY WOMAN'!!" i yelled while smacking hi with a cushion from the sofa. I stopped mid way and had an evil smirk on my face. I grabbed a Scary movie from the closet in the living room. I went back to Bobby while Hanbin and Eun byul just watched. I shoved the movie in his face. "we will see who is more scarier her *points at ghost on cover* or me *points at herself* !" Eun bi went and started the movie. When I turned around Hanbin and Bobby where sitting next to each other with pillows close to there faces the movie didn't even start i turned to Eyun byul who was patting the spot next to her.