The date

Eun bi pov
The door bell rang and I got up and answered the door, " hi, sorry my mom told you to take me out." I apologized " it's ok," he replied. I bid Eun byul goodbye and closed the door. " so where are we going?" I asked him as I walked to his car with him. " to a café" "okay" I was about to open the car door when hanbin opened it for me," thanks" he walked back to the drivers side and started to drive to the café. We both stayed quiet as it got awkward, I looked out the window.

~~TIME SKIP~~

   He parked the car and we got out as we entered the café b.i. froze in front of me. "What's wro-" I stopped mid way as I followed his gaze and saw woori with her friend I suppose and a guy, "oooooh" I stated. She looked at b.i.  with sad eyes until she saw me and rolled her eyes. I was surprised to see that hanbin grabbed my arm and pulled me to a table. He made me sit down and then sat across from me. " let's not let her ruin our date." He simply stated and looked at the menu. I blushed when he said date, I just looked down at the menu. The waiter came up to us and we gave him our order. When the waiter left I excused muse to the restroom. I was washing my hands when woori came in and slapped me! " stay away from my b.i.  HE'S MINE!" She yelled at my face a few tears slipped down my cheeks.
B.i. Pov
  As I was waiting for Eun bi, I saw woori go in, then I saw Eun bi came out crying and her cheek was red and kinda hand a hand like print. She sat down and tried to hide her cheek with her hair and tried to avoid eye contact with me! Why am I caring about her, am I getting feelings.. No it can't be its probably because it was woori who did it! " why are you crying and show me your cheek it looks red?!" I asked
Eun bi pov
I looked up at him and tried to speak clearly but failed " n-nothing!" I said and tried to avoid eye contact. " show means tell the truth." He said in a demanding voice. I looked at woori and she gave me a death glare I looked back at Hanbin and saw that he followed my gaze and I could tell he already figured out and looked mad! " she slapped you didn't she?!" He said angrily I looked down and nodded my head. He was about to say something when the waiter came with our food, " here you go" he was about to continue when I interrupted, " let's not talk about it and eat." I took a sip of my drink. Hanbin's phone rang he picked it up and I continued eating. Soon we were done and we were walking out the café we were in front of the café when hanbin stopped " wait here I forgot my phone." With that he left. Once he was inside woori came and threatened me, " your such a b****, he doesn't belong to you-!" She was interrupted by hanbin, " I don't belong to you either!" He stated " and she will belong to me in a little while!" With that he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car. I looked back and saw woori crying. I turned around and finally realized he was holding my hand I blushed hard! The car ride was silent once again, once we reached my front door, he grabbed my arm and said sorry. " you better be!" I said and stuck my tongue out in a playful manner. "What?!" He pushed me up against the wall and said " oh you shouldn't do that!" "Or else?!" I asked. He just chuckled and kissed me!!!!!!! He stole my first kiss!!!!!!!!!!! I blushed hard and tried to push him away only to have his grip harden. When he released me. I yelled at him! " how could you! How could you steal my first kiss!" He chuckled and turned around and walked to his car. " yah!" I yelled I went inside the house and got ready for bed and went to sleep.
-----------------
So how was it?! Plz comment!