Club part 2

Eun Bi and Eun byul were waiting for their friend, Yerin. The 3 would go together. The boys went ahead and left. 

.

.

           "YAH!!!! Hurry!!! I wanna go party!!!" Yerin yelled as the 2 girls hurried to finish up Yerin's makeup and hair. Yerin wasn't a big fan of makeup therefore she rarely put it on, so she wasn't good at it. Eun bi and Eun byul had volunteered to help. And they decided that  the 3 of them were to go together to the club. 

     The girls were catching up as Yerin's driver drove them to the club. 

.

.

.

The girls arrived and showed the invitation to the guards. The 3 entered and it was full of all their friends and some strangers. They searched for Junhoe, finding him by the bar with a few of his friends, including Hanbin and Bobby. The girls approached them. "JUNHOE!" Eun byul and Eun bi yelled as they attacked him. Junhoe was their friend since childhood. "yah!!! Who are you?!?!?!" Junhoe yelled. "OH! is that you Eun byul?!" Junhoe said. "NE!!" Eun byul said while giving him another hug. "Who's this?"Junhoe asked pointing to Eun bi. "Yahhh! you forgot me!!" Eun bi yelled pouting. Junhoe didn't say anything, but just kept a confused face, well more like (the pic above) "hoe!" Eun bi said as she turned her head and crossed her arms. "Eun bi!!!! You look so different!! You look much prettier!" Junhoe said hugging her. "Thanks!" Eun bi said. "Oh and by the way, for your information i am not a hoe!" Junhoe said while making this face:  http://pa1.narvii.com/5706/d34036e411a1d2da43571ad28aa6587b0b337d6e_hq.gif 

Eun bi mimicked his face and then Junhoe and Eun bi had a mimicking fight evryone was laughing. "Cute." Jackson said out of nowhere. "Jackson!" Eun bi said and jumped on his back. Jackson ended up having to give Eun bi a piggy back ride for her to get off. 

The 8 friends (Junhoe, Eun bi, Eun byul,Hanbin, Bobby, Yerin, Jackson, and Nana) had a drinking contest. They all ended up getting drunk as expected by Junhoe. So which is why he rented them a hotel to sleep in for a night. Junhoe's gaurds took them into Junhoe's van and dropped them off in the 5 star hotel. The 8 had brought extra clothes because Junhoe told them about the night in the hotel. They had to share rooms.

Eun byul- Bobby

Eun bi- Hanbin

Yerin- Junhoe

Nana- Jackson

They went into the rooms. Eun bi accidentally tripped and bumped into Hanbin. She had landed on him and they ended up kissing. Eun bi got up and so did Hanbin after. She took off her heels and was headed towards the bathroom but Hanbin grabbed Eun bi and pushed her onto the bed, he crashed his lips into hers. A few moans escaped her lips his tongue asked for entrance. He soon started kissing her neck, causing more moans to escape. (the rest is for you to imagine sorry). 

To be continued.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/n:Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter. Sorry for not updating. 

Question: Whats your opinion about Junhoe?

Vote, comment, and Enjoy!