10.My eyes∽Your soul

You say you don't care but you can see the hurt in your eyes.

"ⓟⓔⓣⓔⓡ™"

"Dammit she ruining my plans "I said to no one.

"Why must my inner beast be attracted to her?"

"I need to get rid of her"

"Peter who do you need to get rid of? " jada ask from behind him.

"How did you get here? "I asked.

"Well I felt something and I just appeared here " she said.

"You just made my plan easier " I said. I walked up to her.

"What plan? "She asked.

"To get rid of you?" I said revealing my fangs.

" Why can't you just tell me what you feel, because how you act is confusing me." She said walking up to me showing no fear.

"I didn't want this to happen, I was perfectly fine on my own. Then you popped up and my life isn't the same anymore. I don't know what you have done to me but I'm make sure it stops. "I said.

"I've never given you the time of day to even talk to me and you think I did something to you. I can't stop thinking about you. Your eyes undress my soul." She said grabbing my face.

Its something about her that makes me look different at her.

" Does my eye tell you I have given, My lips call your name. I was lost but you brought a light for me to see and I don't want it."I said pushing her away. I walked out of the building.

I heard foot steps behind. Someone is trying to catch up to me.

"What?! " I said without turning around.

"Peter look at me " A voice said.

"Geez, why don't you just walk in front of me so it can be easier " I said.

"Fine. Do you know what's going on over here?(I do)" she said.

I looked up at her eyes and they were purple. "Jada why are your eyes purple? " I asked. "Because I'm not jada but Nemeta" she said.

"Yeah the beacon and blah blah... Wolves. "I said rolling my eyes.

"Look here you twisted beast, you and I are connected on levels that you or Jada could ever understand. Its time to realize it and accept it. " she said walking away.

+ + + + + + +

ⓙⓐⓓⓐ∅◎

"Brylle did you find out why Peter and I are acting this way because Nemeta refuses to tell me "I said walking into the house. I decided that we should move into the house my parents lefted me so I sold the apartment.

"Look you might want to sit down for this cause girl, you might not like it " she said opening a book.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Well according to this book , Peter and you are mates or other halves. " she said looking at me for an reaction.

"Continue "I said.

"Alright. For a werewolf to find a mate is very difficult. There are many obstacles standing in their paths - not the least of which is that they are surrounded by humans that they have a hard time relating to and that have a hard time relating to them! Many werewolves go a long time without finding a mate. But how did the ones that did find one do it?