6.Chloe♝

▨ Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel.▧

JADA

I woke up from my peaceful sleep at 7:00 this morning. I had just finished my toast and was about to brush my teeth when my phone started ringing.

It was an unknown number, who could it be, I thought.

"Hello," I said, answering the phone.

"Hello, Miss Beacon, it's Sheriff Stilinski," Sheriff Stilinski said.

"Oh, yes, hello. How can I help you, Sheriff?" I asked.

"Could you come to the station perhaps around 10?" He replied.

"I don't think I can see. I work at the hospital, and I don't have a lunch break until noon," I said.

"Oh, that's okay. I can just come to you then, have a good day, Miss Beacon, bye," He said.

"Oh, okay then, bye," I said.

I looked at my clock and saw it was only 7:50 in the morning.

I then went and brushed my teeth. I then went to my bedroom to find my navy blue scrubs to wear. I put on natural makeup, which wasn't too much, and left.

I soon arrived at the hospital.

I clocked in and made my way to my first patient Mr.Hale and knocked on the door before going in.

"Hello, Mr.Hale," I said, smiling and opening the door more so I could enter.

I still got no response. Well, let's get started then.

I checked the clipboard, then I went over everything before putting Peter in his wheelchair, and for some reason, I felt the sparks like from when I touched the beast but ignored it.

I looked up at him, and he smiled.

I smiled back and said something when Julie, another nurse bust through the door telling me she was taking over, so I left, but I knew something was off.

I went to the first desk, where Melissa told me to get some supplies for a patient.

When I collected the supplies, I bumped into someone, making me drop the things."I'm so sorry!  I wasn't watching where I was going," I apologized, kneeling and recollecting the stuff I dropped.

The mystery person helped me, and when I stood up, I was star-struck by his eyes. It was a Greek God from the station and his eyes so green! I saw he was holding my badge.

"Um, can I have my badge back? "I asked; he handed them to me while I mumbled a "thanks '.

Walking away, I heard him say, "Your the Beacon " I repeated his words, making me smile. I shook my head. Wait, does that mean he's a supernatural creature? Damn.

I look back to see he disappeared.

~

Through it was barely the middle of the morning, I had snuck out to the hospital. I wanted to clear my head, to be away from people. I found an empty bench and sat down.  Let's hope Melissa doesn't notice I'm not in the building.

I sat in the same spot for twenty minutes before seeing Melissa walking towards me.

"What are you doing out here?  Anyways the sheriff is here, and he wants to see you because? " she questioned.

"Probably because I'm looking for my last living relative," I replied.

"Oh sweetie, that's great, and if you need help with anything else, you can come to me, "she said.