Chapter 1

//Harry's POV//

"Is it going to be a girl or a boy?" Zayn questioned

"How old!" Niall screamed

"What type of attitude?!?" Louis mumbled

"Troubled or just left?..." Liam spoke softly.

I kept looking at the road. I was on my way to the care home to pick out what kind of kid I would like to adopt... I already have her planned out.

"Zayn it's going to be a girl... Niall she will be around 12 to 13... Louis maybe a bit of a bad girl I like a challange... And Liam I'm not even going to answer your question!!" I explained then we pulled into the car park.

I hopped out of the black van and opened the doors for the others. We walked up to the door of the care home and knocked. A middle aged lady opened the door. She had caring green eyes and a warm smile that made me feel welcome.

"Come in Mr.Styles!" She announced and I followed her through to a room. "So have you decided what type of kid you would like?" She questioned.

A small smile escaped my mouth. "A girl aged around 12 to 13 with a bad attitude I like a challange and there are 5 of us so she won't get away with a lot!" The lady nodded.

"I have the perfect girl for you just wait here..." She then stood up and walked out of the room I was so excited!!

The lady came back in with a girl with long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and a very nice structure. "This is Rebecca she's 13 and well let her do the rest of the talking..." The lady then sat at the side of the room. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Hiya love why don't you tell me about yourself?" I questioned. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Well as you have heard my names Rebecca I'm 13 and I live in this dump my parents left me never had a role model to grow up to live like blah blah blah been expelled a lot and suspended 4 times and I'm not your usual good girl... What about you?" Her answer made me smile.

"I'm Harry Styles part of the famous band One Direction this is Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn and I'm looking for someone to adopt that's just like you... Maybe I could be that role model you have been missing for all them years?" I looked down at her.

"Maybe you could... But are you fit enough... Strong enough to take on a girl like me?..." She questioned whilst circling me. I followed her around with my eyes.

"I think I could I'm looking for a naughty girl like you..." I smiled then the lady walked over to us and told Rebecca to go back to her room whilst she took me and the boys to another room.