Chapter 17

// Rebecca's POV // 

I woke up and looked at the clock by my bed. It read 10.23am. I streched out and rubbed my eyes I got up and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned on the shower I stripped off and looked at myself in the mirror. The scars covering my thighs and the bandage still around my waist. I removed the bandage and whimpered a little the brusises had grown they were nearly covering my whole stomach.

I got into the shower and washed my hair with some shampoo the boys had bought me it smelt really nice! After I had finished I got out and rapped a towel around me and walked back into my bedroom. I threw my towel on the bedroom floor and grabbed my bra and panties and slid them on. I went into my walk in closet and Harry had hung up all my new clothes. I looked through them and decided on black hi-waisted shorts, white top with the logo 'be yourself' I tucked it into my shorts then grabbed some black socks and my black vans.

I left my hair I let it fall freely down past my shoulders it was damp. I applied a little make-up but yet I still looked natural. I left my room and walked down stairs. I could hear the boys talking and then I smelt food.

"Morning guys..." I said still quite tired.

"Morning!" They all chorused. I laughed then Niall indicated to a plate of food which he had made for me.

"Thanks" I let a small smile slip. I sat at the breakfat bar inbetween Louis and Zayn.

"You like the new clothes then?" Harry questioned. I finished my mouthfull and swollowed.

"Yes there perfect thanks guys" I said and carried on eatiing after I finished I got up and walked to the sink and washed my plate. I put it on the drying rack and sat back down on my stool. My stomach started to hurt again and a moan slipped my mouth.

"Are you ok?" Liam asked panic in his voice.

"Yeah just the bruises that's all... Have you got any more of those tablets?" I questioned. Niall nodded and went to the cupboard. He took out a pill packet and took a pill from it. He got me a glass of water to go with it and handed it to me.

I took it and placed the pill in my mouth I took some water and swollowed.

"Thanks" I coughed a little my throat was tickling.

"We have a present for you!" Louis smiled. I looked at him and cocked my head to the side. He rummaged through a draw and bought out a little box wrapped up in black and white paper.

"Open it!" Niall was nearly bouncing out of his seat. I laughed at his childish behaviour. I opened it and there was a new iPhone 5 in black!

"OMG THANK YOU!" I nearly screamed I had NEVER had a phone before! Now I have got one of the newest and expensive phones in the world!

"How did you afford this?" I questioned. Harry laughed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Rebecca we are in the biggest boy band in the world we get paid to you know!" I laughed and opened it. It was fully charged the front screen was a selfie the boys had taken of themselves. I laughed at it Niall and Harry were pouting Zayn smiling and Louis and Liam had there tounges out.

"Its amazing thanks guys!" I said and they nodded. I got up and started to walk towards the stairs but then turned around. My body ran towards them and hugged them we had a group hug. A tear escaped my eye.

"How can I be so lucky to get a family like you... And theres 5 of you!" We all laughed then I left the room and went to my own room and started to set up my phone. I was debating wether or not to make a Twitter account... But then again I was kind of famous now so I should. I downloded the app and started to make it. I have over 100 followers in the first 10 minutes! And so far no hate... For now!

// AN - Just broke up with boyfriend :-( He said he didn't want to date a girl with scars he only dated me because he felt sorry for me... Torn my world apart need some support here guys... //