Chapter 7

//Rebecca's POV//

I stood up slowly and opened the door a little and peered round to see Charlie's messy blonde hair and deep blue eyes staring into mine. I looked at Niall, Harry and Louis who had obviously been crying because there eyes were red. I took Charlie's hand and dragged him inside slamming the door on the other boys faces.

"Rebecca what happened? I got told to..." He stopped talking and looked at my thigh which was covered in blood I still had the blade in my hand. He snatched it out of my hand and took my face in his hands.

"No... NO! I thought you trusted them?" His eyes glistened from the tears forming in his eyes.

"I did... But they were listening to my whole phone call.... I did trust them until then!" I started to cry again.

"They were protecting you making sure your ok they were curious who you was talking to..." I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips and pulled away but was pulled back by Charlie.

"I love you..." He mumbled inbetween kisses.

"I love you too" I replyed. I pulled back and Charlie helped me to my feet. I whimpered in pain I was so weak from the amount of blood lost. Charlie wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me to my bed then rose and walked to the door and opened it a crack.

"Have you got a first aid box, towles and water?" He questioned. I heard muffled talking then Charlie came back.

"I... Don't... Need... First... Aid" I said through gritted teeth. Charlie was about to answer but then I saw Harry's curly hair at the door. I turned my head and crossed my arms. Charlie placed a hand on my bad thigh. I yellped in pain

"You do need it babe..." Charlie got up and took the first aid box, towles and water from Harry and Harry then left tears forming in his eyes. Charlie walked over to me and placed the towel on my bleeding thigh.

"Charlie!" I yelled. He pressed his finger against my lips and I was quite.

"Look into my eyes and forget about the pain." I looked into his eyes. His eyes were amazing blue like the ocean they glistened and he was right after about 5 minutes it was done. Charlie helped me up and started walking to the door.

"Charlie were are we going IM NOT GOING OUT THERE!" I yelled and pointed at the door. I skidded on my heels to stop him but the pain was bad. I fell to the ground and moaned in pain obviously Niall, Harry and Louis heard me because they came running in and helped Charlie get me to the bed.

"Sorry I lashed out I know you was being protective I guess I didn't see that..." I sighed. Niall looked at me with sorry eyes and embraced me in a hug. Then it turned into a group hug. Charlie gave me a peck on the cheek and said goodbye to the boys.

"Thanks Charlie for helping us on such short notice...." Harry and Louis chimed together.

"It's ok anything to make sure Rebecca doesn't do anything she will regret." I knew what he meant... I regret everything though. My eyes started to sting and water up. I looked down so they couldn't see me cry. I laid down on my bed and curled up into the best ball I could.

"Let me sleep..." I croaked and the boys nodded and left. What is my life... If I didn't have Charlie I would of killed myself a long time ago but he helped me through this and I love him with all my heart... But what if he leaves me! All the thoughts came rushing into my head and made me cry hard and then I drifted off to sleep to only have the worst nightmare I had EVER had!

::// AN - Hiya guys, This chapter is kind of depressing yes I know but it will get exciting first now I did promise 3 chapters and it was 3 chapters so night and more tomorrow love you my lil Kermit's //::