Chapter 15

// Rebecca's POV //

Zayn kept telling me i need first aid but i was fine. Zayn laid me on the breakfast bar and the boys gathered they looked confused.

"Have we got any tablets to numb pain?" Zayn questioned. The boys looked confused then Liam saw a bit of my top rolled up at the ends. He lifted it up to reveal some scars and the 2 bruises.

"Did he do that? Or was it me when I grabbed you?" Liam whispered sternly.

I shrugged her shoulders. "I'm fine guys... I don't need anything!" I protested but Zayn tapped my stomach lightly but it sent a shooting pain throughout my whole body. I flinched and whimpered a bit. The pain was bad. I don't know what happened was it Liam or Charlie?

"Your not Ok now lie down." I obeyed and Zayn bandaged it and gave her me tablets to help with the pain. The boys helped me up Harry and Louis supporting my back then Niall and Zayn lifted me down. I looked at the clock it read 12:52am. I yawned and started limping towards the door. I then felt me lift off the floor to see Liam carrying me bridal styles upstairs.

"Liam...." I was to tired to argue. Liam looked down at me and kissed my forehead lightly.

"Come on let's go to bed." He carried me into my room and laid me on my bed he put the covers over my weak body. I snuggled down then Liam got up to leave.

"Liam stay with me until I fall asleep. I don't want to cry tonight please." I whispered. Liam nodded then turned back around and sat on the bed. He stroked my hair to keep my calm. I turned so my back was facing him. I started thinking of Charlie and the fight we had. I could of got badly hurt.

My breathing became heavy and fast and my eyes started to brim with tears. Liam saw me in this state and rubbed my back.

"It's ok Rebecca I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you nethier will the boys." I nodded a little then turned so I was facing Liam. He wiped my tears with his thumb. I let out a little smile then looked at my door to see Niall and Harry standing there. I motioned them in and they sat on my bed next to Liam.

"Are you ok?" Niall asked concerned. I sighed.

"Yes just need sleep." I mumbled. Harry and Niall nodded.

"Do you want us to go or stay with you and Liam until you fall asleep?" Harry asked.

"Stay. Please." I mumbled.

"We aren't going anywere" Liam protested. I snuggled down furthur in my bed and my eye lids became heavy. I tried not to shut them but the boys could see I'm tired.

"Don't fight it Becca go to sleep enjoy it" Niall answered and rested his hand on my arm. My eyelids closed and I fell asleep. I could still feel the presence of the 3 boys. They really did love me as family and I think I do too they would do anything to protect me. But they are scared of me and I'm scared about what Charlie mean by 'No' was he coming back to get me... I felt tears fall down my face in my sleep.

// AN - Rubbish chapter I know but I just got up and I'm so tired but it's Friday and I have a long weekend because I have Monday off because it's bank holiday :-) //