Chapter 10

// Rebecca's POV //

I was sitting in the cinema room with the boys the film had finished I missed half of it because I fell asleep I was so tired! I had fallen asleep with my head on Zayn's lap and my feet on Niall's lap. They were so caring maybe a bit to much they cared to much about me cutting I mean nobody at the kids home cared about me... So why 5 famous boys why would they want to bother with a useless kid like me!

"Guys do I have to move schools?" I questioned. I had to ask me and Charlie went to the same school and if I had to move it would destroy me.

"Well... We decided that you go to school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and you have a theripist come in on Tuesday and Thursday followed by home school." Niall said whilst stroking my leg. I looked at my thigh you could see my scars! I pulled my shorts down a bit to cover them

"I don't need therepy Niall." I said through gritted teeth.He looked at the boys and sighed.

"Rebecca we want to help you... Remember my deal?" I nodded slightly and then sighed.

"What about Charlie what do I do when I can't see him on Tuesdays and Thursdays we have NEVER been split apart." I spat. Zayn started to draw shapes on my forhead to try and calm me but I batted his hand away.

"Woah easy tiger!" Louis laughed. I gave him a glare and he put his hands up in defense

"Thats right be scared... Very scared!" I spat and walked out the room leaving them shocked by my actions. They didn't know what I was capable of never get on the wrong side of me... EVER!

I walked up to my room and slammed the door shut. I slipped on some new clothes. I put on my black vest top, black hi-waisted shorts and my black blazers. I toom my black shoulder bag and walked down stairs. I picked up the home phone and dialed Charlie's number.

"Charlie meet me at the usual spot in 10."

"Ok sure see you then." The line went dead and I went back to the cinema room to see the boys still sitting there shocked.

"I'm going out..." The boys turned and looked at me.

"But you can see your scars?" Harry said still shocked

"Oh well my body, my rules." I said and turned on my heels.

"Theres a spare phone in the draw by the front door it has all our numbers on it. Take it with you and taxt us when you will be back" Niall shouted. I turned to see them all looking at me. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

I walked to the door and took the phone out of the draw it was an iPhone 4S. I took the spare key from the draw to and walked outside. There wasn't that strong of a breeze. It was about 7pm and loads of kids were out in the street looking at me strangly then one kid yelled

"THATS ONE DIRECTIONERS NEW KID THEY ADOPTED HER LOOK AT HER SCARS!" I gritted my teeth and started to run the crazed girls chased me down the street.

"Go away!" I yelled.

I ran to the park and hid behind a tree I called the boys and told them what happened they said they would pick me up in 30 minutes it would give me enough time with Charlie perfect.

// AN - No more IG for a while :(  -R //