Chapter 14

// Zayn's POV // 

When Rebecca and Charlie were fighting me and the boys wanted to help so bad but she could see it in our eyes and gave us a look warning her to stay back. After Charlie pulled Rebecca up to her feet I could see in Liam's eyes that he wasn't going to take this for much longer. I stepped infront of him and held my hands out.

"Don't do it mate...." I whispered sternly. But Liam wasn't listening he ran straight for Rebecca who was now ontop of Charlie and grabbed her by her waist and carried her away Liam and the boys had tears in there eyes? Did Rebecca say or do something... Then I heard Liam.

"You called us family..." He whispered. Rebecca turned and cocked her head to the side.

"Yes...." Then she pushed Liam away from her causing him to stumble back a bit. Charlie had re-gained the strength to stand and walked over to Rebecca and whispered something in her ear which made her fists clech then she whispered something back and he shook his head and left.

Rebecca fell to the floor in tears. Niall and Harry ran to her side to try and help her up but she tensed up and resisted. Then I spoke up.

"Rebecca its ok don't be scared you have us." I spoke softly not to scare her. Her head snapped up and a smirk spread across her face.

"Me scared... If i was scared I wouldn't of just done that to Charlie or told you lot to stay away from me or pushed Liam away! I told you guys to be scared of me..." We all stepped back suprised and a bit scared at Rebecca's reaction she was right though we were worried and scared for what she had just done we didn't know she would lash out at him like that...

"We will protect you don't worry" Niall and Hary chorused. Rebecca's mouth opened a bit then she yelled.

"I DON'T NEED PROTECTING I PROTECT MYSELF!" She then got up and ran to her room we heard her door slam with force.

"Shes just lost Charlie and its our fault..." Niall whispered. I looked at him shocked.

"No mate we don't know what started this it might of been why Rebecca met him." I shook my head I knew she had told him about our arangemnts with school.

I then left the boys to think and went to my room. I slammed my door and sat up against it. I heard light knocking from the other side then I heard a female voice I opened the door to see Rebecca standing there I opened my arms and she accepted.

"You really think we are family?" I whispered.

"Yes, your the closest I have now that Charlie has gone..." She sighed and pulled away.

"You told him didn't you..." Rebecca nodded.

"He asked if I told you what for and I said kind og then he lost it and hit me so I ran... Away from him, the fans and away from your car." I sighed and played with her hair.

"You have us now don't forget that ok?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry Zayn I didn't mean to shout at you guys but I had to do something I was sad and angry about what happened just now with me and Charlie." My face dropped.

"Are you ok from that he beat you quite bad?" I touched her stomach lightly and she flinched. I lifted her top up to see old scars and 2 hench bruises and her stomach. I gasped and picked her up bridal style and carried her down stairs. She laughed but I could see the pain it caused her in her face.

I carried her to the kitchen and laid her out on the breakfast bar. The boys gathered and looked confused.

"Have we got any tablets to numb pain?" I questioned. The boys looked confused then Liam saw a bit of Rebecca's top rolled up at the ends. He lifted it up to reveal some scars and the 2 bruises.

"Did he do that? Or was it me when I grabbed you?" Liam whispered sternly.

Rebecca shrugged her shoulders. "I'm fine guys... I don't need anything!" She protested but I tapped her stomach lightly and she flinched and whimpered a bit.

"Your not Ok now lie down." She obeyed and I bandaged it and gave her some tablets to help with the pain. I wander if maybe it was Liam or Charlie but Charlie didn't punch her in the stomach? Did he...

// AN - Hiya guys. If you follow me on IG you would have noticed my post with my hand. Please don't feel sorry for me I deserve every cut and no-one deserves me. Sorry xx Love you all my lil Kermit's //