Chapter 3

//Zayn's POV//

I sat downstairs waiting for Harry and Rebecca to come back down. We had decided to all go shopping but Rebecca doesn't seem like the shopping type and sure enough I was right Harry came back down with a smile on his face

"Zayn Rebecca doesn't want to go shopping so I thought it could just be me and you?" I nodded but I was disapointed because I wanted to get to know Rebecca better I mean she seems naughty well she it but she has a self-harming issue that we need to stop....

Niall seemed to be the most excited to get a new kid he's like a kid himself! To be honest I don't blame him he has never had anyone to call princess or spoil and he might of just found the girl...

"We going then?" I questioned.

"Hold on Rebecca is making a list for me and you just to see her type of fashion." I nodded slowly then saw Rebecca walking down stairs. She walked into the living room with no expression on her face and gave the piece of paper to Harry and walked back upstairs. Niall obviously saw that something was wrong because he got straight up and followed her upstairs. I was going to follow when Liam spoke up.

"Mate let Niall take care of it... Now you go shopping with Harry! We know you love your shopping little Zayney!" I shot Liam a look he knew I hated that name.

"Don't call me that" I said through gritted teeth.

"ZAYNEY ZAYNEY ZAYNEY!" Liam and Louis chourused. I got up out of my seat grabbed my leather jacket and walked out to Harry's car. In the car Harry gave me the list of things Rebecca would like. Vans (Black), Converse (Black or White), TOMS (White), UGGS (Black), UGGS (Brown), Nike Blazers (Black). And a lot of tops and skinny jeans. She had a style like me just with less colour.

"Yep I think I know her style juding by the colours she has used she is defiantly troubled... She also put on the list Nirvana Album and My Chemical Romance?" I questioned. "I didn't think she could listen to music?"

"Maybe at school her friends introduced it to her?" I nodded at Harry's answer then we arrived at the shopping mall. We kept our heads down until we was in the row of shops we wanted. After buying half the shop for Rebecca we walked out holding a lot of bags when a girl screamed.

"OMG ITS HARRY STYLES AND ZAYN MALIK!" She pointed in our direction and we ran for our lives towards the car. A mob of screaming girls were gathering and gaining on us fast. We flung the car door open and jumped in and locked the doors. I threw the shopping bags in the back and we drove. We didn't get everything Rebecca wanted but we will get it soon. When we got back I saw Niall sitting on the sofa cuddling with Rebecca his eyes were red and puffy he had been crying? And he had blood on his once white t-shirt....