Chapter 5

//Niall's POV//

Me and Rebecca cried together for what seemed like forever I kept her bleeding arm held against my now blood red t-shirt. I felt a bond with me and Rebecca already... She seems really sweet but is troubled and lost and she has just found her saviours!

I heard Rebecca's muffled sobs in my shirt then they stopped... I looked down her eyes were closed and she was lightly snoring she had fell asleep on my lap. She must be so tired I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead lightly "I'm here for you Rebecca... Whatever happens!" Then I heard the front door open and close and 2 gasps come from the living room door.

"N-N-Niall your top?" Harry pointed at my top and then looked at my eyes they were red and puffy from crying. "And your eyes why have you been crying Niall what happened?"

I looked down at Rebecca's sleeping frame. I carried on stroking her hair "I caught her cutting she tried to run but I stopped her then I tried to help but she fought back so I sat with her and held her arm to my top to try and stop the bleeding and she told me a lot about her... I offered to help her when she gets angry I don't care what she does to me because whatever it is it can't be as bad as the pain she is going through" I sighed and picked Rebecca up in my arms and rested her head on my shoulder. I walked over to them and showed them Rebecca's new scars and the old ones.

"I knew it was bad... But not this bad" Louis sighed and stroked her forehead. Harry nodded in agreement.

"I'm taking her to her room... Going to lay her in bed" I sighed and wandered up the stairs. I opened her bedroom door and saw the bloody blade laying on her bed. I laid her on the bed and picked the blade up and shook my head "Why?" I questioned myself and silently walked out the room.

I walked into my room and took off my shirt and slipped on a black one. I held the blade in my hand and walked downstairs Harry and Louis were on the sofa talking.

"I'm binning this!" I sighed they looked behind and saw the blade in my hand. Harry rose from his seat and held his hand out asking for the razor blade. I put it in his hand and he examined it.

"She must have loads and it must of been deep cuts because its gone blunt.." He mumbled he then threw it in the bin and we sat on the sofa. My eyes were still red and puffy.

"Come here mate... We will all help her the best we can" Louis sighed and I nodded and wiped my eyes with my t-shirt.

"But why... The lady said she had stopped!" I nearly screamed but calmed myself

"Maybe she had a lot on her mind and a lot of stress moving here with 5 famous boys?" Harry questioned I nodded and got up.

"I'm going to wait for Rebecca to wake up I will be upstairs if you need me..." I left the room and entered the bedroom to see Rebecca still sleeping peacefully on her bed. I sat next to her and played with her matted hair. Why would she do this too me and the boys I need to find out more!

::// AN - Please don't question my self harming because it brings back memories... Thanks for reading this by the way love you all my lil Kermit's//::