Chapter 24

// Harry's POV //

Rebecca had fallen asleep listening to her music but I couldn't help but notice she was crying in her sleep. I sat on the hospital bed and stroked her hair she was so cunfused but Liam was right the attitude has changed but we will be able to live with her shes basically our daughter and we have to live with that! I wiped the tears away from her cheeks with my thumb.

"Mate what are you doing?" Niall questioned. I looked at him tears forming in my eyes.

"Why did this happen to her. Having a child is meant to be amazing your not meant to be with her in hospital whilst she cries herself to sleep." I stated. The boys all nodded in agreement with my statement. I was about to speak again when I was inturuptted by the doctor.

"Hiya boys, When Rebecca wakes up again you can take her home we don't need to keep her over night we can just have someone pop round in the morning how does that sound?" We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Have you got a back way out of here leading to the car park so we can get away from fans?" Zayn suggested. The doctor nodded then looked at Rebecca.

"She's waking up..." The doctor stated and then quickly ran to get a wheelchair. We all gathered around her and then Becca's eyes fluttered open.

"BECCA!!" We all nearly yelled. She moaned and rolled her eyes.

"You can go home like right now!" Liam stated practically jumping up and down.

"Good." Rebecca blankly replied just then the doctor came in with the wheelchair.

"Harry and Niall can you help Rebecca in?" We both nodded and ran to her side and the doctor bought over the wheelchair. We gently placed her in and I grabbed the handles and followed the doctor who was taking us to the secret exit. Rebecca kept moaning and groaning the doctor didn't hear he was to infront but I did.

"Rebecca what's wrong and don't say nothing I can hear you!" I said through gritted teeth.Rebecca snapped her head up and shook her head and looked foward we had just reached the car park. This will be fun when we get home!

// AN : Hiya Becca is still out of it.... Please pray for her the odds were she would be gone by now but shes held on and she will if we get prayers... //