Chapter 2

//Rebecca's POV//

I might be getting adopted by the boy band 'One Direction'... Now don't get me wrong but they are FIT AS FUCK! And they seem like softys so how can they control a girl like me... They don't look like the kind of guys that would shout at someone?

I sat in my room on the floor and just looked at the wall with no expression. I didn't know what to feel? Happy, Overwhelemed, Sad... Imagine the attention I would get all the thoughts were rushing through my head. I then heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"It's Harry and Niall can we come in?" They seemed caring enough. I got up and opened the door. I moved out of the way and showed them in and shut the door behind me.

"I was never aloud to paint my walls... Only aloud white! White everything around here and no music so I don't really know much about One Direction apart from the fact that the girls at my school are obsessed with you... Especially you two!" I looked at the floor and sighed.

"Well... Would you like to be able to paint your walls and listen to music however loud and have a room twice as big as this?" Harry questioned. I looked up at him and nodded lightly.

"Will never happen though..." I kicked the floor with the edge of my shoe.

"Maybe it will..." I snapped my head up at Harry and Niall who were both smiling like idiots.

"What are you trying to say?" I questioned.

"We would like to take you home with us... Now!" Harry laughed. I screamed a little and jumped in the air.

"Awsome!" I laughed

"Pack your stuff then we will be downstairs waiting..." Nialls Irish voice echoed through my room. I nodded and showed them out. I WAS GOING TO GET ADOPTED BY ONE DIRECTION!

I grabbed my black rucksack from under my small bed. It was only small but I only had a few pairs of clothes and a tooth brush to put in there. After I finished I walked to the door and looked into the empty room and sighed. "Well... This is it Rebecca the big world let's show them what you've got!" I whispered to myself and shut the door and walked down the stairs to see Harry and Niall standing there with the 3 other boys I know to be as Liam, Zayn and Louis.

"Small bag?" Zayn questioned. I looked at him and nodded.

"Small room... Not many clothes ya know the usual in a dump like this..." I sighed. Then Harry came over and took my bag and showed me out to a big black van. He opened the door and showed me in. I sat down next to Niall. He was smiling like an idiot.

"Can I call you princess? And spoil you!" He pratically jumped out of his seat.

I laughed at his kiddish behaviour "Call me whatever... Thats what people did and it's up too you what you do to me..." I let out a small smile. I didn't want the boys to spil me rotten I do have a theme going on....

We was driving down a long road and in the distance I could see a huge mansion! "WOW! I would love to live there..." I pointed at the house at the end of the road then the boys all started to laugh. I felt a soft hand on my shoulder I looked behind to see Liam looking at me and grinning.

"You do live there it's your new home!" He stuck out his tounge and then winked. I looked at him and my mouth was open I blinked once and then looked at the mansion which was now right infront of me. The van door flung open and Harry took my hand gently and ran with me up to the doors. They were huge! They opened and Harry looked at me.

"Would madam like to see her bedroom?" Harry asked in a posh voice. I nodded and he told me to follow him upstairs. He flung open a door and I walked into a huge room. It had a queen sized bed, flatscreen TV, wooden floor boards, a white rug and a massive walk in wardrobe with atleast 20 mirrors inside. There was also a massive room just for me to do my hair and make-up. Harry then showed me through another door in the room it was my own bathroom with a black shower bath, black sink and white tiled floors and black tiled walls.

"All for me?..." I questioned at looked up at him. He nodded fast

"We can go shopping for some clothes and shoes later if you want?" I sighed at the word shopping I HATED it with a passion.

"I'm not a shopping person... But I like the colours white and black?" Harry cocked his right eyebrow up and nodded.

"Zayn would know your style I will go with him later now you unpack the things you have and I will be downstairs waiting for Zayn to go shopping why don't you right down a list of things you've always wanted clothes wise. 10 shoes any price and 60 pieces of clothing!" Harry then left me in the empty room.