Chapter 25

// Rebecca's POV //

Every inch the wheelchair moved my body hurt more I kept getting shooting pains all over my body. Nobody seemed to notice or thats what I thought Harry ran next to the wheelchair and lent down to my ear.

"What's wrong and don't lie to me?" I just looked at him at his green eyes full with sorrow and worry. I rolled my eyes and looked foward.

"Nothing." I stated blankly but then the pain hit again but worse. I whimpered bit louder and all the boys and the doctor heard. The wheelchair stopped just by the exit. All the boys gathered infront of me with a worried expression plastered on there smug faces.

"Im. Fine!" I said through gritted teeth trying to hold back another whimper but it slipt I doubled over and started to curse to myself. I didn't want to spend longer in hospital.

"Rebecca if there is something wrong then you have to tell us!" The doctor whispered and planted a hand on my shoulder. My blood boiled and I shook his hand off.

"Im. Fine. I. Just. Want. To. Get. Home!" I snapped. The boys shook there heads and the wheelchair turned and the doctor started pushing me back to my hospital wing.

"NO! I DON'T NEED TO I WANNA GO HOME FOR FUCK SAKE!" I yelled. This isn't me I'm never like this?!? When we got to the hospital wing Harry and Niall lifted me into bed. The pains hit again but this time double I screamed under my breath. The doctor looked at me and ran over and pulled my top up so my stomach was showing he shook his head then grazed his finger over it. This hurt really bad I whimpered and a tear escaped my closed eyes.

"Doctor what is it?" The boys asked worry in there voice.

"The operation failed it..." Thats all I heard the doctor say before I heard a sharp beeping noise from the heart monitor and my world went black.