Chapter 11

// Harry's POV //

We could all tell that Niall had built up and strong bond with Rebecca whenever she is around us she seems most comfortable talking to Niall.

"Niall? You really like Rebecca don't you." I questioned. Niall looked at me.

"Yes I am glad I can call someone princess and spoil them" A smile slipped us mouth.

We all cooed but then my phone started buzzing. I looked at it.... It was the spare phone that Rebecca took?

"Rebecca what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Your fans are bloody mental! I just got chased down the street by them calling me names because of my scars.... They know that I'm your new adopted daughter Harry." I sighed quite loudly.

"Do you want me to come and get you in 30 minutes from park?" I heard muffled footsteps. Rebecca was still running...

"Yes please thanks Harry bye." The line went dead. I placed my phone back on the table and ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Mate what is it?" Liam questioned. I looked at him then all our phones started to go mad with tweets from fans about... Rebecca!

"That...." I pointed at my twitter feed and sighed.

"Yeah but its just a rumor it hasn't been comfirmed yet..." Zayn replied. Me and Niall both sighed heavily and looked at each other.

"Our fans need to know...." I muttered.

"But -" I cut Niall off before he could finish I didn't want to hear another thing about the cutting today it's been to much for one day.

"No Niall they do we will keep her safe..." Everybody nodded in agreement and Niall slouched in the chair.

"She's to young for this." Niall muttered obviously not wanting anybody to hear.

"Don't worry Niall mate she will be fine..." Zayn said rubbing his back to try and calm him. Niall nodded and left the room.

But the thing is I agree with Niall will she be able to cope.... We will need to protect her from the fans. I never knew having a kid could be so hard... Especially a tennaged girl!

::// AN - Hiya guys off to school now this chapter wasn't that good but hope you liked it anyway more late BYE! - R //::