Chapter 18

// Harry's POV //

Rebecca seemed to love the phone! She went upstaits and obviously got Twitter because my twitter feed started going mental! Everybody was saying 'Welcome to Twitter @.......... Enjoy your stay!' I was wandering what they meant but then it clicked they were going to send hate!

"Guys Rebecca's got Twitter but our fans are going to hate on her we need to look after Rebecca even if she says no ok!" I said sternly. The boys nodded and sighed.

"Wow 500 followers so far!" Liam said shocked. I was a bit stunned to she only got it like 5 minutes ago!

I tweeted Rebecca "Come down now please can't be bothered to shout!" I knew the fans knew about Rebecca so we might as well confirm the rumour. I heard Rebecca get off her bed and bound down the stairs.

"Yeah whats up?" She questioned. Rebecca was rubbing her stomach were the bruises were and had left her phone upstairs. Rebecca sat on the breakfast bar and looked at me and cocked her head to the side.

"Rebecca Twitter is a bad place you will recive a lot of hate please ignore it and don't do anything stupid to yourself...." I sighed. Rebecca rolled her eyes and stood up and started walking towards the door.

"If I can deal with you guys I can deal with hate!" She laughed a little but grabbed her stomach and stopped.

"Rebecca are you ok!?!" Niall asked concern in his voice. She nodded a little then whimpered. Rebecca fell against the door and whimpered more. We all darted towards her and helped her up but she shook her head and bent over to stop us touching her.

"Rebecca whats wrong!" I panicked.

"It's nothing just the bruises hurt thats all...." I didn't believe her for one second.

"Don't lie to me Rebecca! Tell us!" I nearly yelled but saw the fear in her blue eyes. I let out a long sigh then lowered myself to her level and rested my hand on her shoulder. She flinched and I moved my hand she was getting scared.

"Rebecca it's ok I'm not going to hurt you I want to help you..." I sighed. She nodded and extended her arms asking for help up. I took one arm and Niall the other. Niall took her waist and Louis the other side and she drapped her arms over them.

"Hospital?" Louis questioned.

"Hospital." Niall confirmed but Rebecca stopped on her heels and fell back and scrambled towards the kitchen.

"No not there please anywere but there!" She pleaded. We looked at her confused.

"Rebecca what's wrong why not?" Zayn questioned. She shook her head.

"Please just no! I want to sleep thats all.... Just sleep!" She cried we all nodded and helped her to her feet. We took her to her room and laid her down.

"Get some rest." I encouraged. She nodded and closed her eyes. We left the room and walked downstairs I took out my phone and tapped in the doctors number.

"Harry what are you doing?!?" Zayn asked knowing what I was doing.

"Calling a doctor its not just brusises thats hurting her its something bigger!" I nearly lost it but kept my posture. The boys nodded in agreement and I called our private doctor.

"Hello Doc it's me Harry! Can you pop over tomorrow at about 11am to see our new adopted daughter Rebecca something is wrong but we aren't sure what"

"What is happening to her?" I doctor questioned.

"Well her now ex-boyfriend came over and beat her right infornt of us but she fought back against Liam who tried to stop her hurting him but now she has 2 bruises on her stomach but we are not sure what from and we have given her pain killers but about 15 minutes ago she was walking out of the kitchen and fell down against the door with pains in her stomach and she is scared to go the the hospital..." I replyed.

"Ok I will be over tomorrow at 11 but keep a close eye on her because I don't think there brusises..." The line went dead before I could answer.