Chapter 13

// Rebecca's POV //

I ran down the stairs and flung the front door open. Everyones head snapped up. Niall was looking at my cheek I had COMPLETELY forgotten about Charlie hitting me! I'm such an idiot but what ever goes around comes back around... Or so they say :-)

"Rebecca what happened to you cheek?" Niall spoke softly. I sent Charlie a death glare he knew what was coming. Charlie lunged for me and pounced on me pinning me to the floor.

"Big mistake Charlie NEVER FUCK WITH ME!" I screamed and made contact with his face causing him to fall off of me.

"You little bitch!" Charlie screamed at me and grabbed my hair causing me to whimper a little. The boys looked like they wanted to help me but I gave them a look telling them to keep back.

Charlie yanked my hair up with his body making me stumble to my feet. I looked behind me and with my spare hand I grabbed his shirt. I kicked him in the crotch hard causing him to scream out in pain. I shoved him to the ground and towered over him.

"NEVER EVER FUCK WITH ME OR THIS FAMILY AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND!" I yelled. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and carry me away from Charlie. I looked behind to see Liam holding me away from Charlie.

"Get off of me now Liam!" I said through gritted teeth. I turned so I was facing him he had tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying Liam?" I questioned did I say something or do something wrong?

"You called us family..." He whispered. I nodded slightly then cocked my head to the side and pushed Liam away from me. I turned to see Charlie standing again. He walked up to me slowly fear and anger in my eyes.

"Your going to regret doing this to me..." He whispered coldly in my ear sending goose bumps up my back.

"Whatever you say... Now keep the fuck away from us you hear me" I said through gritted teeth. Charlie shook his head in disagreement and then left the house. I crumpled to the floor in tears I had just lost the one boy that cared about me.

Niall and Harry rushed to my side and tried to help me up but I resisted I hung my head and cried.

"Rebecca it's ok don't be scared you have us." Zayn spoke soothingly. My head snapped up and a smirk spread across my face.

"Me scared... If i was scared I wouldn't of just done that to Charlie or told you lot to stay away from me or pushed Liam away! I told you guys to be scared of me..." I shouted. All the boys stepped back and gave me a symapthetic look.

"We will protect you don't worry" Niall and Hary chorused.

"I DON'T NEED PROTECTING I PROTECT MYSELF!" I yelled at all of them and got up and ran for my room. I had just lost the one boy that understood me but had I gained 5 new ones?

// AN - Just got back from school I'm so tired at the moment man depression sucks :-( //