Chapter 9

// Zayn's POV //

Harry and Niall came back down and said that Rebecca would come down in a bit she was just going to listen to her music. I nodded then heard Rebecca's music come on she was listening to the Nirvana album that me and Harry got her.

We watched TV for a while then my favourite Nirvana song came on and I sang along to the lyrics.

Load up on guns, bring your friends

It's fun to lose and to pretend

She's overboard and self-assured

Oh, no, I know a dirty word

Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low (x3)

Hello, Hello, Hello

With the lights out, it's less dangerous

Here we are now, entertain us

I feel stupid and contagious

Here we are now, entertain us

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My libido

Yeah

Hey... Yay

I'm worse at what I do best

And for this gift I feel blessed

Our little group (tribe) has always been

And always will until the end

Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low (x3)

Hello, Hello, Hello

With the lights out, it's less dangerous

Here we are now, entertain us

I feel stupid and contagious

Here we are now, entertain us

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My libido

Yeah

Hey... Yay

(Guitar solo)

And I forget just why I taste

Oh, yeah, I guess it makes me smile

I found it hard, it's hard to find

Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Hello, Hello, Hello, How Low (x3)

Hello, Hello, Hello

With the lights out, it's less dangerous

Here we are now, entertain us

I feel stupid and contagious

Here we are now, entertain us

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My libido

Yeah a denial

A denial! (x9) 

I then went into the kitchen and made myself some food and looked at the clock. It had been 2 hours and Rebecca said she would be down soon...  As she wouldn't here my knock because of how loud her music is i decided to call her.

"Rebecca are you coming down it's been 2 hours?" I could hear muffled sobs from the other end.

"Erm yeah sorry I was busy I will be down in 10." Her voice was croaky and raspy.

"Ok sure Rebecca are you crying?" She cleared her throat trying not to sound as bad but I could tell she was.

"No..." Rebecca quickly spoke and disconeccted the call. Then the house went silent she had stopped the music. I heard a door open upstairs but it wasn't her door it was another maybe the bathroom in her room?

After about 10 minutes I saw Rebecca coming down the stairs. She woke straight past the living room and went straight to the cinema room. I followed her in and saw her hunched in the corner of the sofa.

"Rebecca?" I asked concerened. She turned her head she was obviously shocked to see me. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

"Zayn?" Her voice all croaky. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly shhing her and stroking her hair.

"It's ok sweetheart Zayn's here..." Rebecca clung onto me with a tight grip. The lady at the home said she would never do this and would never let anybody see her cry apoart from one boy? Was that boy Charlie....

"Zayn... Do you want to watch a film with me?" She questioned. I nodded and walked round to were she sat. Rebecca had picked out 3 films.

"Pick one" She pointed at all 3 of them. There was a choice between Pitch Perfect, Paranormal Activity 4 and Mean Girls. I picked Paranormal Activity 4 and put it in the TV.

Rebecca snuggled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her she looked relaxed.

"I'm so weak...." She whispered obviously not wanting anybody to hear but I did. I leant down by her ear.

"Your stronger than most girls..." I mumbled and then pulled away. Rebecca cuddled closer to me and fell asleep. The boys came walking down the stairs. The others were back I turned my head.

"Shhh" I whispered putting my fingers to my lips. The boys walked over silently and got on the sofa. Niall sat the next closest to Rebecca he played with her foot. He looked up her leg to were her thigh was and saw some scars. He brushed his hand over them and I saw a tear escape his eye.

"Niall mate it's ok..." I whispered and patted his shoulder with my spare hand.

"I know mate but she has gone through so much and she is going to get so much hate from our fans will she be able to take it?" I sighed and looked at him "I told her to take her anger out on me instead on cutting." I looked at him shcoked. Did he really just say that.

"Mate she will hurt you badly!" I whispered sharply.

"I said verbal abuse I know none of it will be true." I sighed I knew Niall would win this battle. We all looked at Rebecca's sleeping frame and cooed.

"Why do this..." I whispered.

"Because I had too and Niall I won'y hurt you don't worry...." Rebecca mumbled half asleep. A smile escaped our mouths and we just watched Rebecca. By the time we had finished watching Rebecca the film had finished.

::// AN - Hiya I'm taking a break from IG (Instagram) I need to and anyway I need to focus on this FanFiction! :-) Love ya all ma lil Kermit's //::