Change

Kevin's POV

At the end of school, I look all over for Edd. He wasn't at his locker again. I start to head home, disappointed, and then I see them, Ed and Eddy. I hate being around Eddy and Ed is so stupid he's annoying. They used to always try to steal my jawbreakers.
Nevertheless I run to them.
"Hey, where's Double Dork?" I ask, irritated at the sight of them.
"I dunno! I haven't seen him all day, Shovel-chin!" Eddy screams in my face.
"What the fuck ever!" I yell back and head toward the col-de-sac.
I walk up to Double D's house and knock on the door.
I hear a click, and then silence.
I bang on the door again, but is thine I heard a loud thump and an "Ouch."
I try at the doornob and its unlocked. I open the door to a Edd laying on the floor, rubbing his head.
"Shit, I mumble, and kneel down to help Double D up.
"Kevin, please get out of my house," Edd says, trying to be polite.
"Are you okay?" I move his hand to see where he got hurt. A small bruise is forming on his forehead, but he looks alright.
"What the Hell did you do?" Eddy screams from behind me.
"He hit my head while knocking on my door when I was looking through the peephole," Double D says, "He's leaving now." Double D looks at me with knives in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to you," I mumble.
"Well obviously, he doesn't want to talk to you," Eddy says, grabbing my collar, and pushing me against the door-jam.
I push the little idiot away from me.
"Whatever. Its apparent you think you're too good to hear what I have to say, so I'll leave. Fuck you, Double D." I storm off to my house, on the break of tears.

Eddy's POV

"What the Hell was that about, Sockhead?" I ask, aggravated.
"Kevin apparently has a crush on me, but I don't believe it. Even if I did, he's too much of an ass for me to ever like him back," Double D says rubbing his head.
"Dude, are you gay?" Ed ask Sockhead.
Double D looks down and replies, "I was being hypothetical. I am not gay."
"Well, we have to toughen you up so Shovel-chin doesn't try this again. To the mall!" I grab Double D's hand and drag him to his garage, Ed trailing behind.
"We can't possibly take my car. The insurance on it is crazy. My parents would kill me if I wrecked it," Edd complains.
"Badass lesson one: don't give two shits. Now can we go?"
"Yeah, let's go!" Ed says enthusiastically.
"Whatever. I need shoes first. And let me grab my keys," Double D runs back into the house. He comes back an minutes later with keys jingling in his hand and shoes on his feet.
"Let's go," he says and gets in the drivers seat of his car.
"Yes!" I jump in the passenger seat and Ed gets in the back.
When we get to the mall, I drag the Eds through the door and to a clothing store.
"Second lesson: badass look. Now go into the dressing room while I find you some new clothes," I gesture to the doors in the back and turn to look through the racks.
I pick out a loose, red tanktop and black skinney jeans. I head towards the dressing room and grab a pair of black combat boots on the way. The slight heel should guive him a decent height.
"Sockhead? Where are you?" I question, not knowing which room he was in. I see a pale hand raise above the second door and hear a him say "here."
I slide the clothes under the door and lean against a shelf of ties. I look for Ed and he was looking at the jackets.
A few minutes later, Ed comes back with a black leather jacket.
Double D comes out in his new outfit.
"Damn, man. You look badass," I smile at my handy work. Ed throws the jacket at Sockhead.
He slips his arms in and looks awesome, but something was missing. I think for a minute and realize what it was. I pull his hat down a little, just above his eyes.
"Damn, man. That'll do it," I say ushering him back into the room. "Hurry and grab your clothes. You should just wear that out," I tell him.
We walk to the cashier, and I rip off his tags so we can pay for the outfit. The guy behind the counter scans everything and when we pay for it, he gives us a bag to put his old clothes in.
We head towards the food court.

Edd's POV

I don't particuarlly like my new look, but I don't hate it. I think my old look suited me, but if this makes Kevin leave me alone, then I'm all for it. I got a burger and fries. Eddy got a piece of pizza and Ed got a strawberry milkshake. I sit down and arms wrap around my neck.
"Hey, Double Cutie with the really nice booty," I hear the voice of the green haired Nat.
"Hey, Nat. Now, get off me," I say, trying to be rude.
"Awe, but Cutie, you look so sexy now," he whispers in my ear.
Eddy and Ed look at me confused.
"I said, get the Hell off of me, dammit!" I scream and shake Nat off, drawing attention our way.
"Why are you being such an ass, man?" He asks looking taken back and hurt.
"Just leave me the fuck alone," I turn and eat my burger as I hear his footsteps lead him in the opposite direction.
"Nice work, Sockhead," Eddy chuckles with me.