I Love You, Too

Rave's POV

The last bell of the day rings and I pack my things from my desk. I head to my locker to put my books away. I open my locker and put my books in. When I pull my hands out, the door slams shut, revealing Nat.
"What do you want?" I glare at him.
He grabs my arm in silence and pulls my toward the exit.
"Nat, what do you want?" I practically yell at him.
He doesn't stop or even look at me.
I'm scared.
Would he hurt me?
I pull my arm and try to get out of his hand, but he just tightens his grip. Tears start to well up in my eyes as he pulls me into the forest behind the school. I try to scream but it comes out a whimper.
I close my eyes and let him guide me, there is nothing else I could do.
He drags me on for a few more minutes before he stops abruptly, causing me to run into him. I open my eyes and stare at his back for the milliseconds before he turns around.
I look around me. We are in a large clearing surrounded by woods. There were wild flowers everywhere. The sun bathed us in a yellow glow. I was standing on a white sheet and there was a basket on it. My eyes finally rest on his face, Nat's face.
He looks a sad kind of happy
"What's all this?" I whisper.
Nat's eye start to tear and so do mine. He quickly wraps his arms around me and pulls me toward him.
"I am so sorry, Rave. I left you alone do to stupid shit. I know you probably hate me but I want to apologize and take you somewhere amazing. I wanted to do something right for you." He was full fledged crying now.
My arms hang at my sides. I'm in shock.
"Will you stay?" He whispers,  nuzzling his face in the side of my neck.
I sigh, "Yes, Nat, I will."
He pulls back with a smile on his face and he wipes his eyes with the back of his hands. "Then, sit please," he ushers me.
He sits down on the sheet and I follow suit. He moves the basket in between us and opens the lid with his big crayon smile plastered on his face.
He pulls out two sandwiches and says, "PB and J," then puts them down. "Bananas and apples." He pulls out two of each. "And oatmeal raisin cookies." He pulls out a plastic container.
I look at Nat in awe.
I love oatmeal cookies.
I can't help but smile and take one of the sandwiches. I start to stuff my face. We eat mostly in silence.
Nat stops eating and stares at me.
"What?" I say with a mouth full of cookies.
He chuckles and shakes his head, "Nothing." He starts eating an apple.
I slowly and cautiously start eating another cookie.
The sun starts to set over the trees and the sky turns orange.
Nat starts packing up the food back into the basket. When he finishes, he folds his hands and stares at them.
"Rave, will you stay with me tonight?"
I look around and can't picture a better way to spend my night.
"I'd love to," I reply.
His head shoots up as he looks at me so happily that I can't help but smile back. 
He reaches in the basket and pulls out a Navy blue blanket.
My eyes widen in surprise. "Here?" I inquire.
He chuckles, "Yes."
He scooches next to me and spreads t he blanket over our legs and he lays down with his arms crossed behind his head. I lay down next to him on my side. I rest my head on his chest and drape my arm over his body. I entangle our legs together. I want to make sure he won't leave me again.
We stare up at the night sky. The stars are so bright.
"I really do love you, Rave," he whispers  and kisses the top of my head.
"I love you, too, Nat."

Neko here :D. Wasn't that just darling?  I thought my kittens (fans) would love to see someone happy. If yall have any suggestions message me or leave a comment. I don't really know what to do next. Sorry for the late updates. I will try to do one every week at least but writers block is a beast.