My Fault

Kevin's POV

I haven't been about to think straight all week. I just frustrated. Whenever I think too much about what happened, I just want to cry. He drags me to his house, fucks me, and then gets pissy at me and kicks me out. Like, who does that?
Hot tears sting my eyes again. I can't stop replaying the moment in my head.
Was he just using me? Did he enjoy fucking with my head?
The bell rings and pulls me from my thoughts. I feel my neck and face heat with anger. I quickly gather my things and storm out the room. I search the halls for any sign of the stupid black and white beanie that duche wears. I see him walking next the Ed and Eddy and I run towards him.
I hear him chuckle with his friends over God knows what scheme they were coming up with to hussle people. I grab Double D's wrist and holt to a stop.
He turns and glares at me and my hand on him.
"Is there a problem, Sockhead?" Eddy glares at me too.
"No, it's fine. I got this. Go on ahead to class," Eddward responds, not taking his eyes off me.
"Hi, Kevin," Ed says giving me a huge, goofy smile.
"Hi, Ed. How are you?" I say, forcing a fake smile that met his enthusiasm at him.
He chuckles and replies, "I'm good."
Then the two Eds dissappear into the crowd, leaving me alone with Double D.
I meet his glare with one of my own.
"Can we talk?" I ask, harshly.
"I don't want to," Eddward replies with a scoff.
"Well too fucking bad," I growl, dragging him off toward the locker room.
I slam the door behind us so we can have some privacy. When I see no one else is there with us, I push Double D against the lockers, hard.
"I didn't think you'd try to pick a fight with me, Pumpkin," he smirks and bobs my glasses with his finger.
"Just because I'm wearing glasses doesn't mean I won't kick your ass," I growl, my face really close to his.
He chuckles and raises his hands in defeat. "What do you want to talk about?"
I back up with a look of awe on my face. "What the fuck do you think I want to talk about?" I'm so pissed. I just want to slap that smirk off his stupid face.
He just looks at me a shrugs.
"You fucking dragged me into your house, and," I feel a blush wash over me.
"Awe, Pumpkin, are you embarrassed?" he coos and walks to me. I step back until I feel a cold, metal wall on my back. He thrusts his hands forward and they land on either side of my head. I flinch at the loud bang.
When did he get so big and intimidating?
"I did it," he whispers in my ear, "because I wanted to. I wanted to see you fall for me, see you drop to your knees, for me. I wanted to see you break. I wanted to crush you and make you feel all the pain you have put me through. I did it because I wanted to." He nips my neck below my left ear.
I am in awe. Frozen in place from shock.
Double D throws his head back and laughs maniacally, before strutting out the door.
What did I do to him?
Tears burn my eyes and I fall to the ground.
It's my fault he won't love me.