I do like him

Kevin's POV

I toss and turn in bed, but I just can't sleep. I glare at the clock in frustration.

3:42

I grunt and pull the covers over my head. I can't sleep with thoughts of Double D swarming inside my head. I'm just so restless at the thought of never getting my feelings across the him.

I lose myself in my thoughts if him until a obnoxiously loud alarm pulls my from my thoughts.

I sigh and pull the blanket away from my head. I slam my hand down on the top of the clock and it stops. I rub my eyes and toss the blanket away from me.

I stand and walk to the shower. I turned the water on hot and step in. Standing there, I let the water run down my body and loosen my tense muscles. After a few minutes, I turn the shower off and step out into the foggy room. I quickly wrap a towel around me and leave to me room.

When I enter I shut the door behind me and come to a stop in front of the window. I looked out and across the col-de-sac into the window of the room where I one person I wish to have by me most sleep.

I stare for a few minutes and think what it'd be like to wrap my arms around the scronny boy.

I see something move in front of the window, and I  quickly move out of view from whoever was in the window. I tilt my head slightly and see him, Eddward, looking softly into my window. He was wearing his old red shirt and his hat covered his messy hair. He propped his chin up on his hand and looked and I felt a warmth cover me. I think for a moment and then decide to do something daring.

I strut to the middle of the window, my back to it, and unwrap my towel and use it the dry my hair. I chuckle at the possible thoughts in Double D's head.

Edd's POV

I was staring into Kevin's window, thinking about him, until a figure passed in front of it. I looked down and the col-de-sac so I didn't look like it was staring at him incase whoever it was looked my way.

A quick glance up told me no one was looking but what I saw wouldn't let me look away.

Kevin is naked.

A blush washes over my face. Kevin's lean and muscular body was facing away from me. He was drying his hair witha white towels.

Kevin turns to the left and walks a few steps forward but still in view. He bends down and I can see the hilt of his member. My groin starts aching at the sight. Kevin starts to cloth himself. When finishes, he quickly turns to face the window and I jump back, out of view.

I curse myself and start to get dressed. I glare at the dark clothes I wear and start questioning what I was doing. A thought dawned upon me.

I do like him.

Hey, it's me, Neko. Soooorrry this chapter is late. School just started and all my teachers are already pounding on the homework. I'll post two chapters this week to make up for it. I promise. Vote and comment, I love hearing what yall have to say.