Sleepless Night

Rave's POV

He holds me and kisses me. I let out a moan and he pulls back and looks at me hungrily, he green hair a tousled mess on his head. He covers my body with his. I feel something on my thigh. His hand. It's trailing up to my groin.
I volt back as I wake from the graphic dream.
I'm still by the window of my bedroom.
I must have fallen asleep.
I look out the window again and see Nat's bedroom light on through the darkness of the night, across the street from my house.
It see two shadows from behind the white curtain, one chasing the other.
I look at the clock on my phone.
1:57.
A rage fills me. I stand quickly and pace around my room. My insides are screaming and my eyes start to water from frustration. Millions of thoughts race through my mind.
I thought he liked me! Wanted me! But there he goes chasing someone else.
My head is pounding.
I fall to the ground, tears streaming down my face.

Nat's POV

Leo covers me with his body, pinning me down on my bed. He starts to suck on my neck, making my whole body shiver. I moan when he slips a hand under my shirt and feels his way across my abdomen. He cradles my body between his knees. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him to me. He press his groin to mine and makes me curse the man who made clothes.
"Rave..." I moan softly.
Leo jolts up.
"What to hell?" he says to me.
"Err, sorry," I mumble and run my hand through my hair.
Leo glares at me a moment, shakes his head, and leaves.
My eyes bust open.
"Rave!" I whisper yell to myself. I shuffle to the window and see a dark figure in his window pacing before falling to the ground.
Shit.
I rush down the stairs and out the door. Leo was gone but what was I supposed to do.

Edd's POV

Red hair covers his face and tickles my nose. He's pressing his body against me. "Let me love you," he whispers in my ear, causing me to shudder.
I pull away from him, repulsed. I start to leave.
"Give me a chance! Please! You don't even know the real me," Kevin pleaded, holding on the my hand.
I shake my hand from his grasp. "I do know the real you. That's the problem." I walk away.
I shoot up. I run my hand through my black hair and grunt at the dream that disturbed my sleep.
"Why do I keep dreaming about him?" I say, frustrated. I rub my face and look at the clock.
3:38.
"Jesus Christ!" I yell-whisper to myself. I roll over and try to get more sleep.
I toss and turn the rest on the night, never falling back asleep.
"Curse you, Kevin. Leave me alone."