Good Morning

Nat's POV

I wake to a subtle sunrise, the sky slowly turning a light blue. There is a weight on my my. I look down and see a head of purple slowly breathing on me. I am sure not to move. I just stare at the sky and replay the night in my head.
"I love you, too, Nat."
My heart skips.
He loves me; he said he loves me.
A smile tugs at the corners of my lips.
I am drawn back to reality by a grunt and the purple head moving slightly.
"Good morning," I say and run my fingers through his hair.
Rave jumps slightly.
"Good morning." Rave looks up and me, a tired smile on his face.
I sit up and pull him up with me. I grab his head and pull his face to mine. My lips caress his. I lick lips, and he opens his, letting me in. His soft, plum hair tickles my face. A grown rumbles in my throat as his tongue dances with mine.
Rave pushes me back on the blanket and straddles my hips between his legs. His hand try pull up the bottom of my shirt. I sit up slightly so Rave can pull it off. He crashes his lips back into mine roughly, and he runs his hands over my bare chest. I grunt in approval. I grab his thighs and grind against him. He lets out a quiet whimper.
I start getting hard and I know he feels his when he reaches down and grabs me from the outside of my pants. The purple haired boy starts to rub it softly and my hips buck into his palm.
I feel his smile on my lips.
So you wanna play dirty, huh?
I reach into Rave's pants and he freezes as I stroke his hardening member. I chuckle and start to kiss him again as he comes to. He grinds against my hand.
I move away from his lips to his neck and nipple on it softly. He moans loudly and I can feel his body start to heat up.
"N-nat," he moans, turning me on even more.
He pulls his shirt off and his hands rush to my pants. His shaking hands unbuttoned and unzip my pants.
I push Rave off of me and stand. He looks up at me doe-eyed and confused.
He is so perfect.
I pull down my pants and boxers and kneel down in front of Rave. I pull off his pants as well. I grab his hard, fairly large member in my hand and rubs my hand up and down on it. Rave starts to blush and closes his eyes. I take this opportunity to surprise him. I bring my head to his dick and lick the tip of it. Rave falls back onto the blanket and covers his face. I chuckles and calmly consentrate on not gagging as I suck on his dick.
Rave's hands find their way into my hair and latch on. I grown and send vibrations on to him. He moans loudly and his hips thrust into my mouth. I want to gag but I hold it back, knowing I'm giving the person I love most the best feelings he has ever felt.
I continue for a while as Rave's moans get louder. Soon his thrusts get sloppy and I know he is ready.
"N-nat!" He practically yells as he comes in my mouth. I swallow quickly and try to not choke. When he is done, I pull him out of my mouth and crawl on top of his tired body. I cup his face and bring his lips to mine for a quick kiss.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
He nods his head slightly.
"I love you, Rave," I say with a smile pulls at my lips.
"I love you, too, Nat."

So that happened... I had no idea what to write and that came out so I hope you enjoyed 😸😸😸