Go

Edd's POV

Kevin kneels on the floor and pulls down my pants. He grabs the base of my dick and looks up at my and then covers the tips with his mouth.
I groan and tip my head back as Kevin brought his lips to the base if my dick. I instinctively thrust forward. Kevin pulls my dick out of his mouth and coughs.
"Sorry, I couldn't control myself," I say when he stops coughing.
"It's fine," he says looking up at me.
I kick out my shoes and my pants and pull off Kevin's. I prop Kevin on the edge of the couch's arm rest.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. He nods silently. "This could really hurt though. I'm-" I'm cut off by a kiss as Kevin wraps his legs once again around my waist. I hold him up with one hand and with the other I position my dick. I look Kevin in the eyes and thrust.
Kevin winces and I stand still, afraid I've really hurt him.
"Don't stop," Kevin demands, trying to bounce up and down.
My heart starts to pound erratically.
I pull Kevin off me.
"You need to go," I reach down and grab my clothes.
Kevin quickly dresses. "Did I do something wrong."
"My whole life you treated me life shit and now you like me. It's fucking with my head," I grumble. "Just let yourself out," I say as I look back at him before I head up stairs to my room. He looks about in tears, but this is what he deserves.